Modded controllers better tree?

• Thread starter YN89
  • 109 comments
Australia
Australia
YN89_
Hey guys it's your boy YN89_ here. I've modified my controller to better my tree. Buttons are a lot more sensitive giving the brake/e-brake button extra travel. Even my competitors have complimented me on my tree now, so my time modifying my controller actually paid off.

-Your boy YN89_

At this point, I don't even really care anymore what people do.

I'm pretty much saying screw it and going to a real track like I did all last summer.

I'll post a pic as soon as my friends finished painting it. It looks so cool!

-Your boy YN89_

I don't see anything wrong with my ebrake button, L-Analog stick up. No lag, very sensitive and easy to manipulate. Many people use R2 or L2 which have a huge dead zone and very natural to hold IMO.

I don't see anything wrong with my ebrake button, L-Analog stick up. No lag, very sensitive and easy to manipulate. Many people use R2 or L2 which have a huge dead zone and very natural to hold IMO.

I agree Herry6784. I'm just putting the peices together. I enter a room with my newly modified "drag specific" controller, everyone be like "y0 dat tree" or "hey join my team bro" or "hey YNB9_ why umad bro lol".

-Your boy YN89_

If it works for you, good on ya. But for me I'd say my reaction is a bigger issue than the way I react. What button were you using on the DS3 that you thought was too slow?

I was using the "o" button originally. Now I'm using the "L3" stick but modified. Pics up soon guys!

-Your boy YN89

Then I also hope you reconfigured the hardware settings. Boolean buttons like L3, circle and other "push" buttons have about a tenth of a second lag when you release them. You can even slightly notice this if you're sitting, release the button and you will see a small delay between your car launching and you moving your finger.

Have you tried using an analog input as your ebrake? Those have no lag at all.

hF43D3BFC

You should join my room sometime Turbo. See if you can hang with my "drag specific" modified controller.

-Your boy YN89_

Edit: Thankyou Herry6784.

Not being arrogant. Your the one posting and attacking me.

-Your boy YN89_

I'm not really attacking you. I'm literally just pushing keys on a keyboard stating my opinion on modded controls and the drag community.

And at least I have people backing me that don't have their location set to "Your Girlfriends House"

I'm not really attacking you. I'm literally just pushing keys on a keyboard stating my opinion on modded controls and the drag community.

And at least I have people backing me that don't have their location set to "Your Girlfriends House"

Probably don't even have a girlfriend :lol:

I'll leave you with this map of where you should go (I'm already there)

high-road.jpg

Now stop being d:censored:e bags by insulting me when I leave

Just stop feeding the troll and he'll leave. Now back to the OP.

You take pics of your rig yet?

Yes. Herry2468, paint is still flashing and is coming up too glossy on my iphone5's camera. Will post pics A$AP.

-Your boy YN69.

Back