Modded controllers better tree?

• Thread starter YN89
  • 109 comments
I don't understand whats the issue with this. Why are people hating on this guy lol, decided to look at this thread cause it sounded interesting:

Title and first few posts
Me: Wow, interesting, always wondered why I get whooped in drags by cars at ridiculous lengths

1/2 way down
Me: SHOTS FIRED, GET A MEDIC

At the end of the thread
Me: wow, why all this hate, me no understand

LOL, he has an opinion, I don't really care for it (apparently I do because I commented and looked at the thread) but all these people getting into a comment war over dragging with a controller modified with a screwdriver (assumed)?

Unless you're Bob the Builder hating on the craftsmanship of the controller I don't get it LOL.

lolwut.jpg

stating you have a highly modded controller is only gonna get you kicked from rooms... the only modding that needs done is button placement and that has been going on since the beginning of gt5... then modding started play and those peeps were using it for cheating... and anyways pretty much all games you change buttons to make it work better for you.. so im sure you have a shooter specific controller too and a rpg specific controller right!

stating you have a highly modded controller is only gonna get you kicked from rooms... the only modding that needs done is button placement and that has been going on since the beginning of gt5... then modding started play and those peeps were using it for cheating... and anyways pretty much all games you change buttons to make it work better for you.. so im sure you have a shooter specific controller too and a rpg specific controller right!

This guy missed it.....

This guy Smoke N Rubbered every Austuner out there, he doesn't just whining89 for nothing... He's so kind when he offers coconuts 4u!

Didn't know stickers had magical powers. I need to get me some now to see if I can get spider sense.

Latest Posts

Back