Mods, please Unpin

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 32 comments
Morocco
Marrakech, GMT
Mamaghi
bilboard GTP.jpg

Make a 16/9 poster of your series including informations like : The name , Race Times, Race days, slogan, Cars, the holder ...etc.
Send me the poster and the link by PM and i will post it in the thread,

NB : Post 2,3,4 and 5 are reserved for posters, so please don't post them yourself and do not hesitate to contact me if you need help with poster creation.

Drivers who are looking for a series will just click on a poster to be redirected to the series official thread.

Last edited:
Race times for Clubs, Leagues & Race Serie is well organized, it's a really useful thread, this one is a bit different and it could be useful too IMO.
Why make a copy of the same thread? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This Thread is about Racing series promotion, it's not a copy and not in competition with any other thread. we may go the same way and be complementary, no shame in that IMO, This thread is based only on visual and posters, It's an other and different way for series owners to promote their series and attract drivers.

If you disagree, it's your right to disagree.

Last edited:
I think that he wanted to create a club which any racing series could be promoted like GTP Classix....

Why cant any Series be added to the Club, League and Race series Thread ?:confused:
I wont add a series that has no time or date available when I look at them. If I miss some, people are free to post in the thread or send a PM.

This Thread is about Racing series promotion, it's not a copy and not in competition with any other thread. we may go the same way and be complementary, no shame in that IMO, This thread is based only on visual and posters, It's an other and different way for series owners to promote their series and attract drivers.

If you disagree, it's your right to disagree.
Why make a copy of the same thread? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If people keep the threads updated then they can be handy as some like a more a visual look for there promotion otherwise they just end up going down the pages like The Introduce your series Thread which is a similar thread again. With so many Series disbanding after 1 race or not even starting keeping the threads updated can be a bit annoying :).

Images promote a series my thread is not used for promotion its a handy link to help people find a Club, Series and League in a time that suits them.

If people keep the threads updated then they can be handy as some like a more a visual look for there promotion otherwise they just end up going down the pages like The Introduce your series Thread which is a similar thread again. With so many Series disbanding after 1 race or not even starting keeping the threads updated can be a bit annoying :).

Images promote a series my thread is not used for promotion its a handy link to help people find a Club, Series and League in a time that suits them.
Hasslemoff, he did this thread because Andrew has been banned and the "Introduce your series thread" has been probably abandoned.

I have started a one-make Renault Megane Trophy Challenge. It is a 9 round series starting in the new year. The final round is part of the support program to the CORE N24, and will be livestreamed around the world. It is currently scheduled to run from 11:00 - 12:45 GMT on Saturdays. We have a maximum of 14 spaces (to allow for livestream) and we have 7 spaces still open.

Each round will consist of 3 races, two 20 minute sprints and a 40 minute feature race.

For more details please check out the thread here.

I have started a one-make Renault Megane Trophy Challenge. It is a 9 round series starting in the new year. The final round is part of the support program to the CORE N24, and will be livestreamed around the world. It is currently scheduled to run from 11:00 - 12:45 GMT on Saturdays. We have a maximum of 14 spaces (to allow for livestream) and we have 7 spaces still open.

Each round will consist of 3 races, two 20 minute sprints and a 40 minute feature race.

For more details please check out the thread here.
Hey

Like said in P1 This thread is about series, events, clubs... promotion using posters and only posters. If you have a poster of your series i Will be happy to post it, if you need help with the poster creation Just let me know using pm.

Hey

Like said in P1 This thread is about series, events, clubs... promotion using posters and only posters. If you have a poster of your series i Will be happy to post it, if you need help with the poster creation Just let me know using pm.
Msny thsnks.

Last edited:

Make a 16/9 poster of your series including informations like : The name , Race Times, Race days, slogan, Cars, the holder ...etc.

NB : Post 2,3,4 and 5 are reserved for posters, so please don't post them yourself and do not hesitate to contact me if you need help with poster creation.

Drivers who are looking for a series will just click on a poster to be redirected to the series official thread.

Have sent you pic :)

Last edited:

Hi please change our promotional image to this one instead (ready for new season)...

View attachment 345176

Please remove the poster and send it to me by PM.

THX

If I want to make one for the league I run, and have multiple series can I make it like that. Or do I need to make Multiple banners?]

Back