Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
Let me see, where do I start ;)

The March set is outstanding! #2 and #4 are unbelievably good. There is something amazing about that giant wing with the space antenna in the back. And the tunnel shot (#4) has so much crisp - it's real eye candy.

The R8 set is a little less flashy but it's beautiful. It has that certain 'softness' in the editing and composition that has become your signature. (What I mean is: your work always shows great style - never on the edge, always classy)

👍👍👍

Last edited:
Beautiful as always Mog, the last shot is just :drool: Seems like with you back, we all have to step up again, damnit our vacation was too short! :lol:

Great shots! The picture with it aimed through the window is beautiful and totally unique. :drool:

Please get a flickr account!

Unfortunately Flickr is off the cards for me in regards to GT5 photography. Everything I've ever shot has been stored on Imageshack and since getting a premium account with them I've found it much easier to use than Flickr. I also can't browse Flickr properly on my phone and given that I spend a lot of time browsing on my phone it's not a good idea for me to use it for my own uploads!

Alfa Romeo 147 de'Silva

Car design, Moglet style :sly:
Also known as my entry for the Photoshop contest this week.

Last edited:
That is awesome. I think Walter himself would be proud. :lol:👍 And do I see a hint of first-gen Alfa 166 in there? :P

You should send that into Alfa, perhaps they'll take you up on it for the design. :sly:

But seriously, I do some "virtual tuning" as it's known, myself and this is most definitely in my top ten for pure awesome. I'd happily drive one of these. 👍

EDIT: Forgot to ask. "Does she shift?" :dopey:

Last edited:
Sweet entry, Mog! :drool: Wheels and front fascia of the 8C looks beautiful together!

I've just spent half an hour going through your entire gallery and I feel so inspired!

Love your edit of the Alfa Romeo 147. Amazing work!

Unfortunately Flickr is off the cards for me in regards to GT5 photography. Everything I've ever shot has been stored on Imageshack and since getting a premium account with them I've found it much easier to use than Flickr. I also can't browse Flickr properly on my phone and given that I spend a lot of time browsing on my phone it's not a good idea for me to use it for my own uploads!

Fair enough. I had imageshack before flickr but i found it too hard to keep track of my photos due to the requirement of needing various sizes of each shot.

Best tone/color editing on the site. By far. You take it a step further than just photography, you take it to art.

BkS
You should send that into Alfa, perhaps they'll take you up on it for the design. :sly:

But seriously, I do some "virtual tuning" as it's known, myself and this is most definitely in my top ten for pure awesome. I'd happily drive one of these. 👍

EDIT: Forgot to ask. "Does she shift?" :dopey:

Thanks! It's good to hear that from someone who does virtual tuning. 👍 As for shifting, I'll get some specs up soon. :P

Great car but something alfish' is missing

Alfish sounds like something you'd find under the sea ;) Thanks though!

Sweet entry, Mog! :drool: Wheels and front fascia of the 8C looks beautiful together!

I was actually planning on using completely different wheels but I'm glad I used the 8C wheels in the end, they look great.

That is awesome and 110% believeable! :drool:

Thanks Nato!

That is looking good. 👍

I'm glad you think so. :)

I've just spent half an hour going through your entire gallery and I feel so inspired!

Love your edit of the Alfa Romeo 147. Amazing work!

Thankyou arsenal, it means a lot coming from someone who's own gallery I will sometimes go to for inspiration!

I would buy it designwise.
Very nice job there! :)

I would too, even if I hadn't edited it myself. Thanks for the reply. 👍

Best tone/color editing on the site. By far. You take it a step further than just photography, you take it to art.

Wow, thanks RG! I'm not so sure about the best tone/colour editing on the site but it's definitely something I have plenty of experience with. I just need to catch up with the new guys now :lol:

GTR Sunset

Just a single shot and CCCL entry for now until I find time to update some more, but I've also changed my presentation style along with my avatar and profile page to match! I might change the preview style yet though.

GTR Sunset

BMW M3 - Nordschleife

Last edited:
That GT-R sunset shot is incredible. :drool:👍 How did you get sunrise at Efiel?

De-light-full! :drool: :)

Thanks Nato!

SVX
That GT-R sunset shot is incredible. :drool:👍 How did you get sunrise at Efiel?

Thankyou! To get a sunrise I just set the time to the earliest possible and then set the weather to 50%, changeability to 10 and the surface water to 0%. It sometimes just makes the track grey and dull but every so often it produces a really nice sunset effect through the haze on the track. 👍

Thankyou! To get a sunrise I just set the time to the earliest possible and then set the weather to 50%, changeability to 10 and the surface water to 0%. It sometimes just makes the track grey and dull but every so often it produces a really nice sunset effect through the haze on the track. 👍

Excellent, thanks. :cheers:

The changeability might have been set to 0, actually. I can't remember at the minute. Try playing about with those few settings and you should get it. 👍

Damn, I've been thinking I needed a change after all this time with my logo/setup, but now it'd just look like I was copying you Mog :P

I like the new look of everything. As for the new images - I feel bad for the M3 shot, because while technically very good, it's definitely overshadowed (ba-dum-tish) by that gorgeous sunset image. Seriously, the quality of shots the past few months has just been outstanding - who would've thought we'd be seeing such beautiful images from the games when we were fiddling way back in GT4?!

Still one of the best 👍

Back