Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
mainlight.gif

Welcome to my Forza Motorsport 4 gallery. Following on from my GT5 Gallery I'll be posting my updates from Forza here while maintaining my original thread with photos from Gran Turismo.

Updates:

17th Oct - 'To The Skies'

17th Oct - 'Realism Part 1'

18th Oct - '16.4, Jump! & Scenic'

25th Oct - 'California, Fall'

27th Oct - 'Red Bull Racer'

28th Oct - 'Scirocco Love'

'To The Skies'

I've only got 1 photo to start off with but I hope you like it. Let me know what you think!

Click for full size

Ah, an excellent start, Moglet. The skies are generally pretty impressive in FM4, so I figured those of us that have made the trek to it would be taking advantage of them. What's most impressive to me though is the realistic-looking road texture; I've had a problem really getting mine to look "real", so far, but this looks just right 👍

Such a nice, "clean" shot! Its like taking a deep breath of fresh air lol. The tones are just great. Love it man! Really glad to see you on here and can't wait to see more.

Am I...Am I in the right place?

I can't be. I don't see a 500 anywhere. That's it. Wrap it up, folks. 2012 is in fact true! :lol:

---

Joking aside, nice and clean shot to start off with. I have to work on my skies and such, I hate that you can make them look that good and I can't. :lol:👍

Ah, an excellent start, Moglet. The skies are generally pretty impressive in FM4, so I figured those of us that have made the trek to it would be taking advantage of them. What's most impressive to me though is the realistic-looking road texture; I've had a problem really getting mine to look "real", so far, but this looks just right 👍

Thanks Slipz, I love the skies in FM4, especially at Hockenheim. As for the road, I find it's best to stick to a fairly high shutter speed (a low number on the in-game settings) to get the road looking good.

Such a nice, "clean" shot! Its like taking a deep breath of fresh air lol. The tons are just great. Love it man! Really glad to see you on here and can't wait to see more.

Thanks RG, it's good to see you around here!

Am I...Am I in the right place?

I can't be. I don't see a 500 anywhere. That's it. Wrap it up, folks. 2012 is in fact true! :lol:

---

Joking aside, nice and clean shot to start off with. I have to work on my skies and such, I hate that you can make them look that good and I can't. :lol:👍

:lol: Well, my 500 is long gone so I decided to go for something else instead! Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Nice work so far Mog, I really like the DTM Merc simple yet effective looking forward to seeing more 👍

If i didn´t know this is a FM4 photo, I would say it was taken at real life Mog 👍 Outsanding!! Kudos to the 1st update too, that sky is impressive, and I also liked the car selection :)

Nice work so far Mog, I really like the DTM Merc simple yet effective looking forward to seeing more 👍

Thanks 725! I'm trying to aim for a lot more simplistic images from FM4 compared to GT5, as a lot of my GT5 shots are heavily edited. I hope I can get away from that a little!

?That looks awesome. Super realistic for sure. So you made that livery? Looks really good.

Thanks! I didn't make the livery though, I downloaded it.

Realism that is. I about downloaded that same livery the other day.

It's one of my all time favourite liveries, it was the first thing I did when I got the car!

That#s probably the most realistic looking FM4 picture I've seen so far 👍

Really? That's awesome! Thanks!

NTX
If i didn´t know this is a FM4 photo, I would say it was taken at real life Mog 👍 Outsanding!! Kudos to the 1st update too, that sky is impressive, and I also liked the car selection :)

Thankyou NTX, it's good to hear that from someone as talented as yourself. 👍

The Veyron shot is so crisp and clean. The alloy bits have a polished feeling to them. 👍

*Contemplates closing thread*

:lol:

Can you explain yor secret Mog!!?? How the hell you do these works of art buddy 👍
Pure eye candy!!!

Really like the engine shot.👍

The scenic shot though is amazing.:eek:

Thanks :) I've got a few more engine shots lined up for the future!

I love the last shot.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pure art.

Wow, thanks! I'm not sure I'd say the same myself but I'm glad people like them!

The Veyron shot is so crisp and clean. The alloy bits have a polished feeling to them. 👍

*Contemplates closing thread*

:lol:

:lol: Damn, forgot you were a super now! :P That is the exact look I was aiming for with the Veyron shot so I'm glad it comes across :)

NTX
Can you explain yor secret Mog!!?? How the hell you do these works of art buddy 👍
Pure eye candy!!!

No secret, just a bit of inspiring music and a bit of post production! :P Thankyou for visiting.

I´m enjoying that R33 very much Mog. Starting on the camera, the feeling of an Autumn sunny day, the quality...everything is so good looking 👍
Do I see two tones in the 1st shot btw?? Because it looks quite nice!! Kudos also to the extreme angle on that one 👍
Gotta try to shoot an engine in the future, hope it can look just like your shot!!

Great racing yesterday btw!! Hope I can join with you guys for more races in the future :)

Nice contrast of seasons! Love the "retro'ish" gradient of the first one and the fall one is just a beauty! The gray is such a nice subtle contrast to the oranges and yellows. More works of art!

NTX
I´m enjoying that R33 very much Mog. Starting on the camera, the feeling of an Autumn sunny day, the quality...everything is so good looking 👍
Do I see two tones in the 1st shot btw?? Because it looks quite nice!! Kudos also to the extreme angle on that one 👍
Gotta try to shoot an engine in the future, hope it can look just like your shot!!

Great racing yesterday btw!! Hope I can join with you guys for more races in the future :)

Thanks for your feedback NTX, and yes there are two tones in the 1st photo. I added the red tone to the left of the image in Photoshop.

The Californias engine bay looks so damn real.

It is very well modelled, and it's a pleasure to photograph it!

Nice contrast of seasons! Love the "retro'ish" gradient of the first one and the fall one is just a beauty! The gray is such a nice subtle contrast to the oranges and yellows. More works of art!

Thanks RG, I was unsure of the retro tones for the California shot at first but I think it worked in the end!

Red Bull Racer

I've decided to make a racing version of something a bit 'out there'. It's quick though! I present to you, my Red Bull Touareg:

BONUS BIGSHOT:

I am not sure If I am influenced by other forums or what, but as I saw R33 GT-R pic, my initial reaction was "dat ass".. Well... DAT ASS.

Back