Mogshots Forza Edition [28th Oct - Scirocco Love]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 46 comments
Red Bull gives you wings, the slogan fits perfectly here!! Its your style all over!! You have modified the Touareg suspension haven´t you? ;) The Ferrari is also very, very nice!! The "BIG" format show us quite well the incredible quality of the car.
Once more, niiiceee!!! :)

I am not sure If I am influenced by other forums or what, but as I saw R33 GT-R pic, my initial reaction was "dat ass".. Well... DAT ASS.

:lol: Thanks...I guess!

NTX
Red Bull gives you wings, the slogan fits perfectly here!! Its your style all over!! You have modified the Touareg suspension haven´t you? ;) The Ferrari is also very, very nice!! The "BIG" format show us quite well the incredible quality of the car.
Once more, niiiceee!!! :)

I may have modified the suspension slightly, yes! :lol: I'll have to bring it out the next time we go racing!

They are all great shots. You have such a elegant editing style as I've told you endless times. I truly am inspired by all your pictures and usually try blend your style with a bit of my own. The noise, the soft/yet bold color balancing, your signature, just....the best man, it just works flawlessly. They aren't just pictures of Forza 4 like most peoples, they are true works of art. Always a pleasure my friend.

Again RG has captured exactly what needs to be said :lol: Great updates I really like the engine bay shots, somehow you've brought the colours that need to be vibrant while toning down the ones that don't

They are all great shots. You have such a elegant editing style as I've told you endless times. I truly am inspired by all your pictures and usually try blend your style with a bit of my own. The noise, the soft/yet bold color balancing, your signature, just....the best man, it just works flawlessly. They aren't just pictures of Forza 4 like most peoples, they are true works of art. Always a pleasure my friend.

Wow, thanks for the wonderful words! I worry about my Forza shots a lot as they seem to suffer from jaggies and compression more than GT5 photos, but it's amazing to hear feedback like that! I would echo the same words about your own gallery, I still don't know how you manage to keep the photos so clean at such large sizes!

Again RG has captured exactly what needs to be said :lol: Great updates I really like the engine bay shots, somehow you've brought the colours that need to be vibrant while toning down the ones that don't

Thanks for your feedback 725, the engine bay shots always look nice if taken with a parallel setup but if they're taken from an angle they're hard to get right. I'll be trying that soon though :P

Shots look great! Last shot has a nice aggressive angle/edit combo. I think the rims help make it seem that way. The car looks really good. Love the color. Do you have it tuned?

Well, I think its the first time I see in your gallery something that I don´t like much...the rims. Its only my opinion buddy, don´t get me wrong, but...I don´t know...just don´t fit well in the car.
Anyway, lets talk about good things. Angles...very niiicee!! Very nice mood, and of course love the realistic look!! Its nice to see those great reflections on 2nd shot, and yor show us the way they need to be shown 👍
Once more, don´t get me wrong on the rims buddy. Other than that, well done!! 👍

Well, I think its the first time I see in your gallery something that I don´t like much...the rims. Its only my opinion buddy, don´t get me wrong, but...I don´t know...just don´t fit well in the car.

My thought exactly. Reflections at 2nd picture are amazing, love action too. But these wheels.. Too "muscle-car-looking" :)

Shots look great! Last shot has a nice aggressive angle/edit combo. I think the rims help make it seem that way. The car looks really good. Love the color. Do you have it tuned?

Thanks RG, the car isn't tuned much at the minute, it's only had visual changes made.

NTX
Anyway, lets talk about good things. Angles...very niiicee!! Very nice mood, and of course love the realistic look!! Its nice to see those great reflections on 2nd shot, and yor show us the way they need to be shown 👍
Once more, don´t get me wrong on the rims buddy. Other than that, well done!! 👍

I've got a real love for crazy wheels so I didn't expect anyone to like the wheels very much! :lol: I'm glad you like the photos though :)

My thought exactly. Reflections at 2nd picture are amazing, love action too. But these wheels.. Too "muscle-car-looking" :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Nice organization Moglet :cheers:

Thanks for visiting Joel. 👍

Great angles and a phenomenal tone 👍. If I were to even dare to criticize your set, it'd be that Forza cars tend to need more sharpening than in GT5 from what I find.

Back