Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet

Click here for my latest gallery update

Welcome to Mogshots. Below you will find my contest entries dating back as far as I can access, and there are other updates spread across my gallery.

20title.jpg

h2htitle.jpg

pmctitle.jpg

*COMING SOON*

My first ever set of shots are shown below. All other updates are spread across the rest of the pages in my gallery.

And for the comedy value:

Thanks for looking, i'll keep the thread updated. Any comments/suggestions are welcome!​

Last edited:
LGforce
Wow. :drool: :drool: :drool:
This is a fantastic gallery. I ecspect great things from you mate.
some very cool camera angel.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be adding more to this later on.
I've been trying to experiment with shots a little bit lately, hence the wild angles etc.

:D Awesome start man! You have some great shots, and some of the angles are fantastic! The blue Skyline, and the Blitz stood out for me, though all the shots are of excellent quality! 👍

I have only one tip to give you, and that is to remove the size/resolution bar from your thumbnails. This can be done by checking the 'remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?' button just before you upload your images. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

magburner
I have only one tip to give you, and that is to remove the size/resolution bar from your thumbnails. This can be done by checking the 'remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?' button just before you upload your images. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks, i'll give that a go next time. I'm taking some more shots right now, but my TV is really playing up at the moment, it keeps recognising anything i plug into my Scart socket as a new input so keeps displaying 'RGB' in the corner on and off all the time. :grumpy:

EDIT: And i just realised one of my flatmates who borrowed my memory stick has taken it home with her :yuck:

Great start Moglet, I especially like the colours in your photos, its very vivid in some of them (Skyline and Battle photo of the Honda + Nissan) and I like this effect.

Looking forward to your next update!

Feel free to visit my gallery some time (link in my sig).

Just a few more for you, all the same car on the same track this time round:

👍 Have been out a lot recently so haven't had the chance to take many photos. To those who commented, i will check out your galleries when i get the time. For some reason these forums are really really slow on my connection, and most of the time they fail to load completely!

Nice first pic in the last post, love the colour of the sky and the way the car is so blurred without spoiling the photo. The backdrop of buildings very much compliments (complements?) the car as well.

the last to updates are awesome man. i love all the pic on the mines lancer update. the angle look great. i like the first pic on the lastest update. it looks awesome with that blur on it.
btw, wut cars is that, is it an audi le mans?? i cant tell

djskyline701
the last to updates are awesome man. i love all the pic on the mines lancer update. the angle look great. i like the first pic on the lastest update. it looks awesome with that blur on it.
btw, wut cars is that, is it an audi le mans?? i cant tell

Yes, it is an Audi Le Mans. Thanks for the feedback.

UPDATE! S2000 Photography Trip:

Here's the latest update for you all, the HPA Motorsports Golf at Twin Ring Motegi. Lots of sun in this one:

So, there we have it. Let me know what you think!

I like the skyline, Audi, and the corvette vs. camaro pics on the 1st post...GREAT WORK!! and all the other pics look nice, especially the VW at the Twin Ring....nice work!!! keep'em comin!!!

Here's another update for you all. Been having connection problems lately, so haven't been able to upload much, but here it is:

Mercury GTO at Citta Di Aria

Post#9 is clearly one of the best pictures at the moment over the gallery forums now, impressive 👍

Not too blurry, perfect angle and you caught the sunlight very well there 👍

Good contrasts and lightings from the beginning, even the beginners are talented nowadays!

This one is undoubtedly my favourite this far, scenery shots just rock. (Visit my gallery and you'll see why. :cheers: )

Oh, and isn't that a Cougar XR-7, not a GTO?

- R -

Thanks for the feedback guys, i'll be sure to take a look at your galleries when i get the time. I enjoy the landscape shots the best sometimes, because i enjoy landscape photography for real.

Next update is 'The king of bling' :dopey:

Latest Update: King of Bling!

Thought i’d do something a little different with this one. I’ve decided to take some more ‘bling’ cars out and about to photograph. Check out the wheels on my BMW! :D

So, there we have it. What do you reckon?

Also took this, but it didn't fit with the theme:

:)

UPDATE!
Chrysler Crossfire Black & White Photography at Deep Forest Raceway

cf46se.jpg

So, there you go. What do you think?

I think it is lovely,, B&W suits the Crossfire really well,, I like first and 2nd shot best,, Looking kinda realistic there,, Anyways great work and feel free to visit my gallery and leave comments:D

A few more, some taken from recent contests on another forum:

I really really like this shot. The car is pretty great, too.

Contest winner for 'Best German Road Car' on Playstation forums

Contest entry for 'Mazda Photorace Challenge'. Currently joint 1st in photo voting, and set 2nd best lap time in the race part of the challenge.

More to come!

2 more photos for the gallery, this time in doubles :)

Camaro Battle

NSX Evolution

Took a while to get the angles right on both of those :ill:

Dead_Poetic
awesome job man, do you use a photo editing program to clean up your pics?

All shots have brightness/contrast and levels adjusted in Photoshop.
Sometimes i also adjust the colour balance, too.

Thanks for the feedback, and you too GTpinoyBoy 👍

Back