• 43 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
Since getting my 360 I've been playing PGR4 loads, I've even got pretty good at it online. :) So obviously it wasn't long before I started a gallery of PGR4 shots and here it is, Mogshots V2.0.

For now there are only 3 shots but more will come along with a new presentation style to reflect the new generation of my gallery. :)

Click any image to enlarge it

Last edited:
I love the first two shots, with the second my favourite out of the two shots I like. Mainly because of the lighting, you added via Photoshop.

Wow...! when I heard you were going to start up a PGR4 gallery I could not wait:tup:, these are abseloutly stunning, I especially love the last image the spray looks brilliant!👍.

I look forward to future updates!

thanks

Tommi:)

Wow, you do such amazing work with jaggied out GT4 pics, Im thoroughly anticipating how well you will do with a great looking game like PGR4.

So...I see U also like to do some cazry things in PGR. Like your GT4 shots, these are so so good...U really have lots of skill mate. So what can we see next??

:cheers:
NTX

i agree with alex. he can do wonders in gt4, now i'm trying to imagine what we could see here with pgr4.

Thanks for your replies guys, I haven't had much of a chance to play the game lately but tonight me and TVR&FF got together and did a neat little photoshoot together involving several tracks and a variety of cars. For now I'm only posting the first lot but rest assured that more will come, especially some exciting bike vs. car shots. :) Click any image to enlarge it;

Lining up together in London. I'm in the CCX

Having settled down from some wild donuts;

A nice shot from the back of my car;

And some pictures taken on my own;

I love the 2nd and 3rd shots the most.

Thoughts on shots 2 and 3

Shot 2: I love the mood of this shot, because it makes the cars look like they are in a mob together.

Shot 3: In this shot, it makes the CCX look like it is saying, "I can see".

They are amazing! I wish I could give some more constructive critisicsm on these but..erm..there's nothing to improve on them...Great work, wish I could be as good as you!

Wow, I come back after a long time away from these forums to find out that you're still churning out magnificent shots (not that I doubted you)

Well, I added you on xbl a few days back (you were probably wondering 'who the **** is this). Im just wondering if I can take part in a few photoshoots on pgr4 because your shots have inspired me to have another go at it.

Wow, I come back after a long time away from these forums to find out that you're still churning out magnificent shots (not that I doubted you)

Well, I added you on xbl a few days back (you were probably wondering 'who the **** is this). Im just wondering if I can take part in a few photoshoots on pgr4 because your shots have inspired me to have another go at it.

Nah, I knew who it was! I've been comparing our ranks on PGR4 Single Player Championship Ranked events, I'm now around the 2,600th mark which isn't too bad considering I only started playing it in ranked mode 3 days ago. :lol: I'm aiming to get within the top 500 though, god knows if it's possible but I've beaten plenty of people on the right tracks before...

I'm sure we can arrange a photoshoot at some point too! 👍

I haven't played in a while so I'm probably a bit rusty, you're probably going to be better at it than I am :lol:

Ive been playing a lot of bulldog when I am on though. Its so much fun!

First update for a long time, these are some single car shots from the shoot I did with TVR&FF and Nuno! I haven't got any joint shots up quite yet, but these will have to do for now. These have been photoshopped a bit more than usual;

Click any of the thumbs to enlarge them.

I hope you like the update, let me know what you think of the newer stuff! I'll try and update whenever possible, if I find time inbetween playing CoD4. :lol:

They are all stunning as always, however if I had to pick just one shot as my favourite, it would be either the Enzo or the V8 Vantage.

Stunning...Simply stunning, I just cannot comment on individual shots, they are all equally amazing:tup:

Great work Once again Moglet!👍 :)

Another very quick update here, just 2 shots before I prep my shots from the online meeting between me, TVR&FF, NTX and TW. These 2 are just some Forza 2 ones that I was messing about with;

Click the previews to enlarge them

I hope you enjoy this small update, and that they can keep you going until the joint shoot!​

How you doing Mog? Nice to see you update your gallery again
The 300SL looks really classy with the shades you have used. A bit retro American :)
Rx-7 is nice as well, but not as dramatic as your other shots you have done so far.

Latest Posts

Back