Mogshots V2.0 [Updated 23rd October - Forza 2 Jaguar Racer]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 43 comments
mmm. those are quite classy, but the mercedes captures its era very, very well. it's also got that "pin up" appeal to it. very 1950's. great work !!

Great shots. PGR4 is a beautiful game.

And.. not to be a bother, but could you maybe take one or two shots of the Tesla Roadster?

Well, I'll be taking shots of a few things soon as I've recently got myself a brand new 20" 2.0ghz iMac and it is simply awesome for photo editing! :D

Thanks for the feedback too, guys.

Well, I'll be taking shots of a few things soon as I've recently got myself a brand new 20" 2.0ghz iMac and it is simply awesome for photo editing! :D

Thanks for the feedback too, guys.

:embarrassed:

I'm jealous.

I have the same Mac as well. It's really awesome for those graphic design users. Only using it for the internet is a total waste.

Here's a few shots from the joint photoshoot me, TVR&FF, Alex and NTX;

Click any thumbnail to enlarge it

I must apologise for not updating this very often or even replying to the feedback, sorry guys!

I've got a quick Forza update for you all of my Jaguar racer, custom made from a stock car it runs pretty well, I've had it round the 'Ring in 7.20 and it could easily do a 7.10 when I'm less tired. But for now, here it is going round Silverstone;

Click image to enlarge​

Powerful work Mog!! Great contrast, and those clouds are so realistic!! Fancy work indeed:)

Back