Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet

Alfa 8C stock update

Unfortunately, due to compression issues, no shots can be enlarged.

forza76.jpg

forza77.jpg

forza78.jpg

More to come!​

Last edited:
Hey Moglet. Good to see you are still into video game photo modes. I'm just a creeper on this site nowadays, but keep expanding your album and I will keep watching. :)

Thanks! I thought it came out really well, it looked very impressive in the game but still lost some quality when uploaded to my Storefront.

NICE. Shots look even better than the first. I havent been able to take any shots in a long time. I really wish they would fix the compression problems.

Awesome photo! Now that will get you a place on T10 Picks. Great stuff!

Thanks for the feedback from everyone! The reds are actually very badly compressed in the full size shots :(

Next update is the 500 again, but this time how I want mine to look with the Fiat bodykit. :)

Thanks for the feedback from everyone! The reds are actually very badly compressed in the full size shots :(
That figures, but at least you were able to hide them with the smaller sizes. I try and just completely stay away from reds or if I must, drop the saturation down a ton. Great job though and can't wait to see the next update.

That figures, but at least you were able to hide them with the smaller sizes. I try and just completely stay away from reds or if I must, drop the saturation down a ton. Great job though and can't wait to see the next update.

The compression is really annoying me, and I actually got into an argument on the official forums with a moderator who insisted there were no compression problems and that the photos were fine! :dunce:

Anyway here's my latest update, these are mainly snapshots but this is how I want my actual car to look eventually. I'm aware that the flag is backwards on the bonnet stripes but that's because I worked from the back forwards and they flip round! The bodykit is the Fiat 500 'Sport' additions pack, and the badges are Abarth whereas mine are Fiat but the colour is right and the number plate is similar. I'd also prefer the grey stripe in matt black.

Fiat 500
500stripe1.jpg

500stripe2.jpg

Back