Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
  • 32,950 views
That kills another "blue" one. Good news. Thanks for tasking it off the list. 👍 (I have a déjà vu. :lol:)

I have to move some standard cars to my replica account for build otherwise I could continue send you some more TVR's...If next week you still need TVR's, I'll show up again 👍

It's the least I can do for your hard work in photography in several threads here :sly:
 
I have to move some standard cars to my replica account for build otherwise I could continue send you some more TVR's...If next week you still need TVR's, I'll show up again 👍

It's the least I can do for your hard work in photography in several threads here :sly:

Did I wrote "tasking"? Fixed... "taking"...

Thanks for your kind appreciation. :)
I hope the last one will be covered by somebody. So the hunt can be closed. (All pending gifts are from reliable users. 👍)

Current OCD is easy to handle. Only GSX-R/4 Concept '01 will be on my wanted list as soon as I know which colours I already have...
 
Which account would you like the Starmist Blue Tuscan sent mate?
 
Tell me if you need anything from this new OCD
 
Which account would you like the Starmist Blue Tuscan sent mate?
AAA-Ticket is the one... Can I mark it off? :nervous::dopey:

Tell me if you need anything from this new OCD
Will update the OP as soon as I have checked what I can buy by myself. 👍
 
Yes you can mark off your final Tuscan!

Congrats! I'm only one behind you!
 
Yes you can mark off your final Tuscan!

Congrats! I'm only one behind you!

Thanks a lot a lot a lot. 👍
If you can`t get your hand on your last missing TVR(s). I can cover you - laterz... :indiff:
 
Thanks for the offer. I can't seem to find many people that have that colour.

Really strange :guilty:
 
Thanks for the offer. I can't seem to find many people that have that colour.

Really strange :guilty:

You might have a look who sent the car to me and offer a trade if you don`t want to wait. :sly:👍
 
PM sent to him. We shall wait and see 👍
 
Suzuki GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 Yellow is in my garage. ;)

It's me again :D
 
Tuscan Ash Green Metallic sent 👍

Mine OCD Suzuki is GSX-R/4 Black if needed.
 
Tuscan in Reflex Spice sent :)
 
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) has been delivered 👍
 
Tell me if you need anything from this new OCD

Suzuki GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 Yellow is in my garage. ;)

It's me again :D

The updated OP (if done) will tell you what I need. :)

Tuscan Ash Green Metallic sent 👍

Mine OCD Suzuki is GSX-R/4 Black if needed.

Tuscan in Reflex Spice sent :)

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) has been delivered 👍

Holy c**p. 5 cars waited in my gift box. Your three cars plus Costas + mjs. Nice progress. Now I`ll cycle my 2 PS3 systems and see what I got there in terms of GSX/4... 👍 Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!
 
Not sure if you need it but I have the GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 White?

Edit: Also I won't be asking for anything in return. You're welcome :D
 
Last edited:
Metalic Blue Suzuki over here. :)
 
I have the blue gsxr4
 
Yellow comes from me,I'll give you a date soon.
 
Put black pending from me :)
 
Sept 4 from R-Triple-Zeros,I'll check my main tonight aswell.
 
Not sure if you need it but I have the GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 White?

Edit: Also I won't be asking for anything in return. You're welcome :D
Top Gear guys rock. Put you down for the WHITE! 👍

Metalic Blue Suzuki over here. :)
Diogooo please... :lol: If you have it 0/0/0, it`s welcome. Would you mid to send a FR to AAA-Ticket? Thank you, sir. 👍

I have the blue gsxr4
Diogo offered first, so I`ll let him send. Maybe you can cover me with that one if there is any trouble with the sending? 👍

Yellow comes from me,I'll give you a date soon.
I can count on you! 👍

Put black pending from me :)
Of course, mate! Your wish is my command. 👍

Sept 4 from R-Triple-Zeros,I'll check my main tonight aswell.
Check, at your convenience, is "R-Triple-Zero" the exact name? I may send an FR then. 👍


Summary:
I guess almost all cars are pending in one shot. 👍 Great work here from you, guys!!!

Only RED is missing...
 
Last edited:
I have the red in a green ticket. :dopey:


Edit: If you wouldn't mind , one of those will be free and for the other I would like this beauty , 0/0/0 if possible or if it isn't just un-tune , random colour.

Wanted: http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=616
 
About to send it now 👍 :)

Edit: Sent 👍
Faster than a German Police Porsche on the Autobahn. :)👍

I have the red in a green ticket. :dopey:


Edit: If you wouldn't mind , one of those will be free and for the other I would like this beauty , 0/0/0 if possible or if it isn't just un-tune , random colour.

Wanted: http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=616
I have to check first when I`m back home from work. Will get back to you later if nobody offers in the meantime...
Good to know it`s covered. 👍
 
Hi ill donate the red Suzuki :)

Edit:
I have the red in a green ticket. :dopey:


Edit: If you wouldn't mind , one of those will be free and for the other I would like this beauty , 0/0/0 if possible or if it isn't just un-tune , random colour.

Wanted: http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=616

Didnt read all, ill donate something to someone else 👍
 
Last edited:
Monat , I was saying that I will send both. :D
 
Hi ill donate the red Suzuki :)

Edit:

Didnt read all, ill donate something to someone else 👍

👍 I recommend The Give Away Thread - part 2 by crypto. There are other possibilities, too. 👍

Monat , I was saying that I will send both. :D
If you insist, I´ll put you down on both. :D:tup:
 
Kewl ! :p
 
White has entered my garage. Thanks, m8h3r! 👍
 
Back