Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
Well that is very good news. But I still think we should have some kind of "petting zoo" day:) Welcome back:tup:

Hmmm...

2036286-Petting_the_Monkey_Estado_do_Amazonas.jpg

By the way, I received 2 cars from Outeke. Thanks for sending. 👍

EDIT: The OP is not updated due to a - let`s say: near incident. My PS3 is off so I will update tomorrow.

28s1zps.png

Welcome back to the crazy trade center we call the marketplace.
And a thanks for the car mate.:D Very much appreciated.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hahaha this thread is out of control, should be merged with the Daily Monkey Thread.

Drop me FR. Ill send you any lvl ticket you need. My no miles list is still a work in progress, but can refresh old high mileage cars if needed too (Seperate from my 0/0/0s). Today thru tuesday booked but if a need arises give me a shout. :)

Drop me FR. Ill send you any lvl ticket you need. My no miles list is still a work in progress, but can refresh old high mileage cars if needed too (Seperate from my 0/0/0s). Today thru tuesday booked but if a need arises give me a shout. :)

That`s very kind of you. I highly appreciate your offer. But I am fully equipped with all available tickets. Maybe you can drop your colour/car combo of requested models of the next coming OCD? That would be a big help. 👍

That`s very kind of you. I highly appreciate your offer. But I am fully equipped with all available tickets. Maybe you can drop your colour/car combo of requested models of the next coming OCD? That would be a big help. 👍
No problem. Ill get back to you next week with all my OCD colours.👍

Last edited:
cphbullet`s car received.
Thanks a lot. 👍

Z28 in Garnet Red missing. Why?

It is on my PS3 #1. I bought the cars from my alternate PS3 system. But once I can buy the white 300 SL again and again, the Garnet Red Z28 is sold out (like others) although I didn`t buy anything with my AAA-Ticket account from that system. Weird thing that happen from time to time.

So the Garnet Red Z28 from OCD is needed to come via PSN. I can trade if needed.

EDIT: Monatsanfang can buy it. So I can send it to myself.

EDIT²: Thanks, Monatsanfang, car received... :lol:
EDIT³: Thanks, Outeke. x4 completed. :)

Last edited:
Will you be updateing for the new OCD?

Good morning, sir.

the new OCD showed nothing which attracts my attention. The answer is: no.

Checking other threads if I can help though. -> Silver 1400 GLX sent to crypto yesterday. :)

Have a nice day. 👍

Ok... tell me if theres a car your looking for!
Thanks for your kind offer - will come back with requests here if next OCD reveals some beauties which attracts my attention. :D

-----

Thread closed for now because I received last pending car on schedule. 👍

Latest Posts

Back