Monatsende collects OCD: [CLOSED] - Thanks to all donators and traders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 469 comments
  • 32,962 views
I see you need my car. I'll send after reset 👍
 
Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54 - Perlmuttgrün Sent 👍
 
I have a Camaro Z28 '69 in Hugger Orange, still need it?
 
This has been fired your way....

Chevy Camaro Z28 '69 (Burgundy Metallic)
 
Well, that was the fastest trade ever on my hole trading career (~2 days - lololol :) )

Thank you very much!
Procrastination is the thief of time. Was a pleasure to deal with you. 👍

Hello my friend :)

I have Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Cortez silver metallic

Mercedes Benz 300 SL coupe '54 ~ White

Your's if you need them sir? 👍

Edit: sorry now I pay more attention I see you have the Mercedes in white :dunce:
"White" seems to be very common. :indiff:

Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Cortez silver metallic - thanks for this one. Much appreciated. 👍

Some colorshifts would be great. Thanks.
Sure, I`ll send asap.

I see you need my car. I'll send after reset 👍
Thanks for checking my thread. Probably it`s already in. 👍

Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54 - Perlmuttgrün Sent 👍
Reliable as always. Thanks, my friend! :)

I have a Camaro Z28 '69 in Hugger Orange, still need it?
Nice car with even nicer colour. Yep, still need it. I try to send FR today after work and before football match in the evening. 👍

This has been fired your way....

Chevy Camaro Z28 '69 (Burgundy Metallic)
Great! Will mark it green now. 👍
 
Last edited:
Good morning :)

Your Chevy Camaro Z28 '69-- Olympic Gold Metallic is delivered 👍
 
The Mazda6 has been sent sir.👍
 
Ow no...Emerald Green Camaro!!
 
Please add me on my alternate account, Iropan558, i'll send it from this one. And add Iropan to send me whatever.

A couple sets of gear would be ok?
 
Please add me on my alternate account, Iropan558, i'll send it from this one. And add Iropan to send me whatever.

A couple sets of gear would be ok?

A set of gear it is. 👍
I`ll add
your Iropan account with AAA-GearTooSend account and
my AAA-Ticket account with your Iropan558 account.

Please make a choice of which set I may send? Random choice would result in doubles for you...
 
Mark me down for this one mate, Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54 - Schwarz:)
got some sends for next reset so after that will be all yours buddy:tup:
 
Hahaha, so NCD cars from the OCD... Hmmm... :confused:

Thanks, Chris, for the info. Will add info to the OP. 👍
Me too far as Premium to Standard theory, however I have a Standard 0/0/0 Z28 and 300SL but must check colors. Next Tuesday is my next available send date if anyone interested.
 
Me too far as Premium to Standard theory, however I have a Standard 0/0/0 Z28 and 300SL but must check colors. Next Tuesday is my next available send date if anyone interested.

Thanks for your announcement. We all are awaiting your car/colour combo to be posted inhere. 👍
 
I have the 300 SL in Weißgrau.
Looking for level 0 ticket.
Can trade whenever.
Jerry.
 
A set of gear it is. 👍
I`ll add
your Iropan account with AAA-GearTooSend account and
my AAA-Ticket account with your Iropan558 account.

Please make a choice of which set I may send? Random choice would result in doubles for you...

A set of warp drive helmets then.
 
Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Cortez silver metallic sent ;)

Enjoy :D
 
Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Champagne Gold Metallic sent ;)

Enjoy :D

Edit: And some extra goodies :P
 
I have the 300 SL in Weißgrau.
Looking for level 0 ticket.
Can trade whenever.
Jerry.
Copy. Will get back to you if needed. Thanks for covering! 👍

A set of warp drive helmets then.
Warp Drive it will be. 👍

Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Cortez silver metallic sent ;)

Enjoy :D
I will! ;)👍

Chevrolet camaro Z28 '69 ~ Champagne Gold Metallic sent ;)

Enjoy :D

Edit: And some extra goodies :P
Well, hopefully no Jeff Gordon Suits. :lol:
Thanks for you support. :)👍
 
I'm able to send you soon (after receiving myself)

Camaro Z28 ~ Rallye Green Metallic
Mercedes Benz 300 SL ~ Weißgrau

Cheers bud!
 
Thats the account i had on my ZELE account......


What can I say? The car didn`t hit my GB. And worse: m8h3r`s 300 SL is missing as well. :mad:

100% not messed up. The cars did not show up. Damn...

EDIT: m8h3r`s SL hit my account now... :D
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much for the helmets sir!
 
This should be waiting for you in your GB:

Chevy Camaro Z28 '69 (Fathom Blue Metallic)
 
Hey, I'm willing to donate my LeMans Blue Metallic Camaro Z28 '69 (0/0/0) to you.

What PSN do you want it sent to? I'll send it when I next can. :)
 
I see you recieved the car 👍
 
Thank you very much for the helmets sir!
2nd sending with suits will follow. 👍

This should be waiting for you in your GB:

Chevy Camaro Z28 '69 (Fathom Blue Metallic)
👍 Will check soon and mark it green then. 👍

SVX
Hey, I'm willing to donate my LeMans Blue Metallic Camaro Z28 '69 (0/0/0) to you.

What PSN do you want it sent to? I'll send it when I next can. :)
Very kind of you, sir. AAA-Ticket is the account I use for these cars.

I see you recieved the car 👍
Don`t know if it came in delayed or did you send again? It`s in now and locked in my garage. :)👍
 
Dusk blue metallic Camaro will come too.

Cheers
 
Back