Money Glitch is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,131
United States
Oklahoma
Messages
TwistnItSideways/ silvia_s13_lover
Has anyone heard of the nurburing 24h glitch?
 
omgnowai!

yeah, just another glitch that 1.09 will fix, when they get around to it.
 
Last week just called, said it wants it's thread back.
 
Now that it's exposed expect it to be fixed soon 👍
 
Now that it's exposed expect it to be fixed soon 👍

With what's going on in Japan, I doubt that. Expect this one to be around for at least a week, too. I've known about this one since before SS7 and there are still others that haven't leaked to the majority, yet. This will be an ongoing game of cat & mouse just like Apple and the jailbreakers. Most people weren't even doing SS7 "right", and probably won't use this one to its full effectiveness, either.

​

That's with the GT-R. Half of it's in the tune and half of it's in being able to control the car once you have the tune down. There are enough exploits in this game that I don't even need money anymore and I'm surprised more haven't leaked. I was A/B 40 before these came out and with all the $20M and other expensive cars legit, so I'd hardly call it an advantage anyway. I already earned my XP and had the money to buy the cars I actually wanted. This was simply to complete the entire collection and became a personal conquest for the lowest possible lap time tune. I've been sniped from across the map, from behind solid buildings, from above and below map people enough times in FPSs that I don't feel at all bad about just leeching some virtual cars that I'm not taking from anyone else' dealerships, anyway.

Don't bother asking or PMing, I'm not talking about the tune and especially not about the other unreleased exploits. Sorry, enough people hate these things already.
 
This glitching crap is like stealing: too lazy to work for the money.
 
^ we hate them because it's a cheat that makes the game a lot easier and then people buy all the rare cars they want until they aren't rare anymore, like duping.
 
^ we hate them because it's a cheat that makes the game a lot easier and then people buy all the rare cars they want until they aren't rare anymore, like duping.

I never duped any cars to/from anyone, and will admit that the people selling non-DLC cars on Ebay was pretty tasteless. There's a duping bug still in the game that lets you dupe cars to yourself, as many as you want, no matter the car price, all day long. The game is still littered with glitches and exploits. I'm not part of "that" crowd.

I also already mentioned that I got all the rare cars before this exploit even came into existence, and through legit means. Too much free time, I guess.
 
I figure that it's only a simulated version of what banks and other large corporations do all the time: exploit a gap in the rules until it breaks, or they plug it, then find the next one.

And nobody got arrested for that.

(well, maybe Bernie...)

PS 'games' are meant to be 'fun' (remember that?) so if people are having fun exploiting glitches then good for them.

However, if more people are having their fun spoiled by other people exploiting glitches (and I can think of a few ways that might happen) then maybe that's a different matter.
 
PS 'games' are meant to be 'fun' (remember that?) so if people are having fun exploiting glitches then good for them.

However, if more people are having their fun spoiled by other people exploiting glitches (and I can think of a few ways that might happen) then maybe that's a different matter.

That's how I look at it. Does my full garage affect anyone else' gameplay? Nope. If there were a single car I wanted for a race to race against people, I had the legit money to buy and deck out the car. The 1,000 trophy is the only trophy that the money glitches would even affect, really, and you could just buy 1,000 karts for that and start the game over or restore your save if you really wanted.

The XP to 40 comes naturally until the upper 30s range and level doesn't mean much of anything in this game as is, anyway. I was also already 40/40, so no getting "ahead" there, either. When it comes down to real racing, people doing this glitch are actually hurt by it since they're not out actually driving and learning the cars for real. In that regard, those not glitching should actually be glad its in-game, since that's an advantage to them.
 
^ we hate them because it's a cheat that makes the game a lot easier and then people buy all the rare cars they want until they aren't rare anymore, like duping.

Agreed, and for so many more reasons. Although I feel that using codes that someone else purchased (i.e. Camaro Edge) falls into the same category.

At SlyckTires: "PS 'games' are meant to be 'fun' (remember that?) so if people are having fun exploiting glitches then good for them."

Supposedly we are all entitled to the pursuit of happiness; it makes me happy to drink, drive fast, and break and enter into homes (to start with). So good for me until enough victims have their fun spoiled?
Is it really that difficult to generalize these ideas to other parts of life and understand that it is not the right thing to do?
 
I'm betting that most people who actually race tend to stick to the same half dozen cars anyway.

And the X2010 'ultimate grinder' is a freebie at L35, when you start to really need it.

(0 - 35 = 29% of total xp, 35 - 40 = 71%)
 
Supposedly we are all entitled to the pursuit of happiness; it makes me happy to drink, drive fast, and break and enter into homes (to start with). So good for me until enough victims have their fun spoiled?
Is it really that difficult to generalize these ideas to other parts of life and understand that it is not the right thing to do?

The difference in your example is that those actions are detrimental to the well-being of others. If anyone is losing sleep at night over people getting some extra money in this game to help populate their virtual garage, then they either need a new form of stress relief or to be very thankful that in these current times that this game is the worst of their worries.

As long as people use private rooms or clearly marked open rooms, this glitch doesn't affect anyone that doesn't want to use it.
 
The difference in your example is that those actions are detrimental to the well-being of others. If anyone is losing sleep at night over people getting some extra money in this game to help populate their virtual garage, then they either need a new form of stress relief or to be very thankful that in these current times that this game is the worst of their worries.

As long as people use private rooms or clearly marked open rooms, this glitch doesn't affect anyone that doesn't want to use it.

Oh, because of course an accomplishment isn't cheapened for those who earn it by those who don't. Pinko philosophy? Just a little bit...
We have all been affected by updates and patches related to the exploiters. So there is no argument that others aren't affected. We all already have been. Figure it out.
 
I'm betting that most people who actually race tend to stick to the same half dozen cars anyway.

This is why online competitive racing is unaffected by the glitch. Everyone has their favorite FWD, RWD, AWD, ol' timer, LM, RM cars for races. You could probably count on 2 hands the number of "unique" best cars for given race types. For one-makes, $300K or less decks out any car, which is cake to come by even without glitches.
 
Cheating lazy gamers strike again!
 
Oh, because of course an accomplishment isn't cheapened for those who earn it by those who don't. Pinko philosophy? Just a little bit...
We have all been affected by updates and patches related to the exploiters. So there is no argument that others aren't affected. We all already have been. Figure it out.

The Trophies, other than the 1,000 trophy, are unaffected by this. Already stated that. If you want to have the "personal" trophy of collecting every single car without using a glitch, then that's your "personal" choice to do so. I was happy enough getting all the real trophies by real means, and have no qualms with myself for glitching the remainder of my garage collection. To each their own.

My full virtual garage does not affect your gameplay.
 
The Trophies, other than the 1,000 trophy, are unaffected by this. Already stated that. If you want to have the "personal" trophy of collecting every single car without using a glitch, then that's your "personal" choice to do so. I was happy enough getting all the real trophies by real means, and have no qualms with myself for glitching the remainder of my garage collection. To each their own.

My full virtual garage does not affect your gameplay.

Dude! If I even have to sit through a 2 minute patch because of the ****in glitchers then I have been affected. This is just one of many reasons people have given on this forum. In the simplest terms: You are wasting others time (mine, honest players, programmers, PR people, etc.) because you feel your time is too valuable to spend earning something that you want.
There is no valid argument in favor of using these glitches and cheats. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
wahoo this glitch is fun it just sucks when u glitch out on lap 197 of 200 :( then i had to race 3 laps :) in blackness was good
 
Dude! If I even have to sit through a 2 minute patch because of the ****in glitchers then I have been affected. This is just one of many reasons people have given on this forum. In the simplest terms: You are wasting others time (mine, honest players, programmers, PR people, etc.) because you feel your time is too valuable to spend earning something that you want.
There is no valid argument in favor of using these glitches and cheats. Sorry.

And I'm "having" to sit through 2 whole minutes of patching because of the complaining about it to the point that it's fixed. It all evens out. 👍

You realize if you didn't complain about it, your gameplay would have been unaffected then, rather than be interrupted for a patch? Sounds like you guys caused the patch problem by complaining, not the glitchers doing their thing.
 
And I'm "having" to sit through 2 whole minutes of patching because of the complaining about it to the point that it's fixed. It all evens out. 👍

I must've aimed high, because that went way over your head. It doesn't matter how clearly the reasons are stated or how many are given, I guess PD will have to take action, again. And probably again, and again.
 
C-Monkey
Dude! If I even have to sit through a 2 minute patch because of the ****in glitchers then I have been affected. This is just one of many reasons people have given on this forum. In the simplest terms: You are wasting others time (mine, honest players, programmers, PR people, etc.) because you feel your time is too valuable to spend earning something that you want.
There is no valid argument in favor of using these glitches and cheats. Sorry.

You probably wasted ten minutes reading this thread, and five minutes typing that out... Sorry they wasted two precious minutes updating.
 
Maybe one day, 'cheating' poorly programmed video games will be made illegal.
 
I figure that it's only a simulated version of what banks and other large corporations do all the time: exploit a gap in the rules until it breaks, or they plug it, then find the next one.

And nobody got arrested for that.

(well, maybe Bernie...)

In America the greatest lesson I have learned

steal from rich people, you will be caught and given 150 years in prison

steal from poor people, you will be rewarded with massive bonuses and guaranteed a job hand delivered to you by O'bama (aka blk bush) at the treasury
 
You probably wasted ten minutes reading this thread, and five minutes typing that out... Sorry they wasted two precious minutes updating.

Which was a choice I made as to how I wanted to spend my time. Get it?
Besides that was an example in response to a previous post. Nice job responding out of context.
 
Which was a choice I made as to how I wanted to spend my time. Get it?
Besides that was an example in response to a previous post. Nice job responding out of context.

You make me lol.
 
Hooray for money glitchs! I love em. It makes it easier to collect cars and I only do the races that I really want to do.

I like the easy peasy life so I do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back