Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Great fun tonight. And had some class action with mr white Great respect to each other once again. I really enjoyed that layout and never once expected to come 3rd had more in mind 10th seen as i done zero practice laps in the car.

Just 2 things:
thanks to everyone that got a blue flag moved for the lapping cars but to some who didn't next time have more respect for the leading cars please and leave the racing line and lift and coast.
Finish time delay worth increasing for the next rounds.

Thanks again whiteflight1.
And well done to Joe
And zephr on 1st n 2nd

What a great race.

I did much better than I thought was even possible in Gr.3. Started last and finished 8th with no accidents or spins. I ran a very consistent race and I also was the only one not to receive a penalty.
That's just very surprising to me is all because this was only my 3rd race with Gr.3. I knew there was a reason I chose FT-1 in the beginning and it proved to be a much better car for me than the McLaren.

If I seen the blue flag and you were close I tried to move out of the way but I only had 1st & 2nd pass me near the end of the race.

Congratulations to the winner great job.
And Great job hosting @WhiteFlight1

Thanks for the race guys. Unfortunately I spun and killed myself more than I would like to admit. Fuji is not a track for me, and I kept getting slower and slower in the 911. If anyone with a FR, preferably naturally aspirated car that wants to trade just let me know. I can't drive it anymore as it does not suit my driving style now days

Congrats to @DrifterJoe on another stellar drive!

I had an okay race I guess, until the very last part where I had to try mediums for the last stint, because I had to try something to pass Stig who was always a couple of seconds ahead, didn't work out though.

@fastnloud30 Yeah, I simply forgot to check the time delay before the race. Stupid mistake lol.

Congrats to @DrifterJoe on another stellar drive!

I had an okay race I guess, until the very last part where I had to try mediums for the last stint, because I had to try something to pass Stig who was always a couple of seconds ahead, didn't work out though.

@fastnloud30 Yeah, I simply forgot to check the time delay before the race. Stupid mistake lol.
I really enjoyed the battling, few times I did just let you by as noticed the viper catching when we were playing with catch the apex :lol:.
I think it was your 3rd pit stop I decided to stay out as seen a lot of lapping traffic in front. At first I did say I should of pitted there. But at the same time if I can maintain the tyres and brake a pit window from them to save passing them again. Mirrors and time gap to 4th were my best friend then trying to work out if you's had past them soon as yous did I pitted ;)

@fastnloud30 So you had a three stopper with only softs right? i guess most of you guys did. It's kind of annoying that a pitstop only makes you lose 10 seconds, even the 2 second tire changes in F1 will often make you lose 20. So the harder tire seldom is very efficient

Fun racing yesterday even though the Renault might be the slowest Gr.3 car, nice having 13 people starting and finishing. I don't want to complain and sound like I'm displeased with the series but maybe you should remove those who haven't raced a single race so that new racers may enter. This also unlocks cars for people that might want to join but are discouraged because they think there isn't room to enter. @WhiteFlight1 as I said I hate to complain, especially when you basically organize and work for free to make these races happen, but I think that removing people who haven't participated in single race might help to get those who race regularly or want to a good chance to be able to participate.

@fastnloud30 So you had a three stopper with only softs right? i guess most of you guys did. It's kind of annoying that a pitstop only makes you lose 10 seconds, even the 2 second tire changes in F1 will often make you lose 20. So the harder tire seldom is very efficient

I know this works well for me in the Gr.4 endurance race so I tried it here. I started the race with RM on the front and RS on the rear. The beginning of the race is the only time you can be on two different compounds at once. With BB set to 1 on the rear both sets of tires wear evenly throughout the entire run and allows me to go a long time without pitting. Now you do give up a little front grip but the softs in the rear seem to help make it up. I didn't change tires until lap 20 out of 45 and did 3 stops in all but I could have only done 2.

Now I do see benefits from doing this but nothing like someone faster would. So there you go I'm giving away my secrets.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I have chosen go for a new car selection method for 2019. For the moment, every car is available and I will allow up to 4 cars of the same type. This way (almost) everyone will be able to race in a competitve car) One car change per season is allowed (in addition to the one you do prior to your first race)

@Rinsky @fastone371 @WolfpackS2k @Venster @Clean Racer @im2fst4u @Infineon @DC2_Evan @HoonigaN96 @Hasse R @YayoiGT2 @DesertPenguin @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @T5Black @Cooper2k @Mika8102K @Sniparator @fastnloud30 @DrifterJoe @Boudhe @docbrown40 @ilyassez Please change your car now if you want to!

I'll be doing some testing this weekend, just to make sure I pick something I'm consistent in, but I'm more than likely going to go with the Aston. I'll confirm this in the next few days. I'm HYPE for the new season.

Back