Monthly Photo Comp - Month 107- Open Theme

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 679 comments
I vote Sundays as well. Gives me more time during the weekends to put something up, as I'm behind you in the world hours clock.

(Btw, does Sunday at midnight mean 11:59pm on Sunday, or 11:59pm on Saturday, going into Sunday?)

Yeah I'll give this one another week, I have the next theme from @Crash ready and waiting. So, week 92 will start on Sunday evening.

FINAL ENTRY

Cv40ggZ.jpg

Feels like summer
Sony A7 | Samyang 35mm f/1.4 (Olympus Four Thirds mount)
23/04/2016

Last edited:
The theme for week 92 as chosen by week 90 winner, @Crash, is Night lights. This will close at 11:59pm BST on Sunday 15th May.

Happy shooting.

I've inadvertently let this run a week over, I can leave it another week for the possibility of entries or get the next theme up and running ASAP? Any preferences? With dwindling numbers again for a few weeks running maybe time for a bit of a hiatus or would you all like for this to keep running?

Also keep an eye on the Hall of Fame. Should be updated by the end of the coming week (way overdue I know).

Well, if no one else answers, maybe you have your question answered.

I'd say, for now, leave it another week open. 👍

Edit:

I'll even throw a 2 months-old photo, to see if it stirs things a bit.

Final Entry

Malta
Sony A7 | Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f /1.4
25/02/16

Last edited:
I have several relevant images just been crazy busy and kind of absent minded about this whole thing as of late.

I've been wanting to enter these but I just have no time to shoot anything. Hopefully that will change after the end of the term.

Sorry! I've been off of GTP for a couple of weeks. I'll try to get something up for this comp.

I've been studying for finals and finishing the last of my projects for school. So I haven't been able to go out and shoot. I have an older photo that might fit the theme. I'll enter it later today.

Final Entry
IMG_1870.JPG

Midnight Café
Nikon D3200 - f/4.5 - 1/50 - ISO800

Last edited:
The Hall of Fame has finally been updated! Always impressive to see what the community here has produced. Some truly epic shots in there from everyone.

The poll for week 92 will go up in about 12 hours so you have until then to get entries in.

After week 92 I think it best if we take a break for a few weeks/months and then hopefully everyone will be able to come back to this with a fresh creative appetite and refresh. In doing the hall of fame update I realised this has been running since May 2012, with the first round of voting starting May 22nd, so a 4 year continuous and semi-puncutal run has been pretty impressive. Bet you didn't think it'd last this long, @TB. Of course if there is a strong desire for this not to happen I'm more than happy to keep it going.

If taking a break is what's going to get these things competitive again then I'm all for it, I'd just hate to see things shut down permanently.

And we are back! A day early but I've got some time to sit down now and bring this back to life.

We are going with an open theme to start with so let's see what you've been shooting over the past few months and your favourite shot from it. This will close two weeks tomorrow so that's 23:59 BST (GMT+1) Wednesday 26th October.

Hooray! I was quite excited to see a new post in this thread. Without further ado, here is my favorite shot after browsing through my photos.

IMG_20160608_072822.jpg

Unclear Path

June 8th, 2016

BlackBerry Z30 | f/2.2 | 1/615 sec | ISO 100

Back