Monthly Photo Comp - Month 107- Open Theme

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 679 comments
Week 68 winner, @35mm, has chosen the following theme for week 70 of the BWPC
"Beauty in the Mundane". Let's turn all those ordinary daily things (indoors or street) into nice, interesting photos.
This will close on Friday 8th May at 11:59pm BST. Friday chosen as I have a very busy week and have opened this theme slightly late. Fridays may become the standard day for deadlines in the future as I'm finding I'm increasingly more busy midweek and am finding my time to do this on Fridays/Saturdays.

Final entry

IMG_20150422_151538.jpg

Knobs

April 22nd, 2015

BlackBerry Z30 | f/2.2 , ISO-200 , Exp. 1/201​

I've got something to enter, but I won't be able to do so until tomorrow, if this is still open then.

I'll hold on to posting the poll for you.

Thanks, really appreciate it! It also looks like a couple more good ones are entered.

--

Final Entry
Week 70 - Beauty in the Mundane

Crossword Puzzle
March 21, 2015
Canon 7D Mark II - Canon 18-135mm IS
f/4.5 - 1/50 - ISO 400

Hope I'm not too late

Final Entry

Week 70 - Beauty in the Mundane

Lock and Key

A6000 | 50mm @ F5.6 | ISO 100

Last edited:
@35mm - Was your entry originally color? Err, never mind, I see you just changed it to something else.
Yes. I decided on it while uploading my latest photo to flickr.

Not sure if it was the right thing to do, but I though it would bring a bit more variety to the poll.

The theme for week #71 as chosen by @casey_2005 is as follows:
f/8 and a 35mm equivalent. If you're using a phone or don't have a lens that can give you a full-frame 35mm equivalent you're welcome to bend the rules but try to get a similar look if that means anything. Basically let's take a break from all this bokeh. :P

This will close on Friday 22nd May at 11:59pm BST.

To confirm my understanding - any shot as long as its F8 and 35mm on FF or ~24mm on ASPC?

My 28mm will have to do the trick as I sold my 24mm a while ago, but, I like it :)

I believe so, I'll also be trying to get something with my 28mm lens as that's the closest I have to suit this.

Awesome. My Industar-69 has been feeling left out lately, this will be a good reason to get out with it 👍

Back