Moonbeam????

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 15 comments
It's this van thing with horrible handling and no speed. There's one parked up near Joey's bodyshop on the first island if you really wanna drive one

Originally posted by Brian P
Yeah I found it, what a pile of crap, but I needed it for that garage.

Now all I need to find is the ice cream van.

doesn't this sound familiar. I found loads of them driving around. In fact i got one when i was looking for something else :D Guess im just lucky

Originally posted by danpollard

doesn't this sound familiar. I found loads of them driving around. In fact i got one when i was looking for something else :D Guess im just lucky

See I told you it took me a while to find it, I even started a thread about it, you'll find it.

Eventually!!!

Originally posted by Brian P

See I told you it took me a while to find it, I even started a thread about it, you'll find it.

Eventually!!!

the ice cream van? Im gonna go look for it now - in Mafia territory. Wish me luck. LOTS of luck :D

Originally posted by danpollard

the ice cream van? Im gonna go look for it now - in Mafia territory. Wish me luck. LOTS of luck :D

Good luck dan!!

see you later, tell us when you find it (so that'll be next year sometime j/k).

I found the ice cream real easily. All I did was a couple of fire truck missions and I had to go and put one out. After I put the fire out, I got out of the fire truck, hopped in the ice cream truck and drove off. :D

i had to chase one down in vigilante mode. i pulled in front of the guy pinning the car against the wall with the FBI car. the bugger drove then stole the FBI car and sped off, leaving me with a uzi beaten icecream truck. and just to annoy, i saw another 4 on the way to the garage, whereas i have never seen one before then.

problem now is getting the Securicar, i've done the emergency vehicles, shoreside garge, but cant complete the portland garage. even after 40 fires and 79 viglilante missions later. :(

Originally posted by Exccidium
i had to chase one down in vigilante mode. i pulled in front of the guy pinning the car against the wall with the FBI car. the bugger drove then stole the FBI car and sped off, leaving me with a uzi beaten icecream truck. and just to annoy, i saw another 4 on the way to the garage, whereas i have never seen one before then.

problem now is getting the Securicar, i've done the emergency vehicles, shoreside garge, but cant complete the portland garage. even after 40 fires and 79 viglilante missions later. :(

I found the Securicar over by the football stadium.

Originally posted by Exccidium

Yeah it always repeats the car you are driving in, i don't know why it just does!!

Back