Mopar Babes

  • Thread starter Thread starter lingenfelter
  • 17 comments
  • 8,108 views
Messages
72
70challenger.jpg

68coronet.jpg

70superbird.jpg

71demon.jpg

73challenger.jpg

cuda.jpg
 
Is it just me or are all those women ass ugly?
 
Integra Type R
Is it just me or are all those women ass ugly?
I second that one. Not one of those "things" does anything for me. Maybe they were hot, BACK IN 1990 when those outfits and hair were in style. UGH, I'll pass.

Hilg
 
Quick_Nick
You either need glasses or Viagra.


I have glassed and I'm 16 so I doubt I need "insta-boner" pills.
 
powripper
But those cars do it for me! 👍
Superbird, its all about the Superbird. Always loved those. I wouldn't mind a Plum Crazy Hemi Cuda either. Hemi Cuda makes me :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

Hilg
 
What girls? Did you get a look at that '71 Cuda Convertible?!?!?
The blonde with the Challenger is kinda cute too.
 
Neither the cars, nor the women turn me on. First off, those chicks are like 40 now, and those cars are gas-guzzlers by all means. I'm not exactly rich, and I'm definitely not that old.
 
The girls definetly aren't doing it for me, those cars on the other hand are doing the trick.
 
The babes with the 1970 Challenge and Superbird are the only good ones.

The others are bad.

Even the guys on UCP can get better pics.
 
McLaren F1GTR
The babes with the 1970 Challenge and Superbird are the only good ones.

The others are bad.

Even the guys on UCP can get better pics.
I'm not sure but I think it's the same girl with the Challenger, and the Superbird.

And for the record 40 is not old!!!
 
It is only teh thing on the Plymouth 'cuda taht doesn't do it for me. But I'm 14 and most things in a bikini do it for me!

@Gil- Sorry Gil, but 40 is old.
 
It's just the outfits doing the girls ugly.
 
the plymouth superbird is 1 ugly car i think they acutaly designed a boat then at the last second decided to put wheels on it does any 1 know what lenth it is?

the 71' cuda on the other hand is a realy nice car.
 
you might be going to school with one of those "babe's" kids.
 
Back