B brags Messages 5 Canada Feb 6, 2014 #1 I may have missed it in the game settings, but is there a way to add more AI drivers to a race? I find weaving in traffic is more entertaining.
I may have missed it in the game settings, but is there a way to add more AI drivers to a race? I find weaving in traffic is more entertaining.
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 6, 2014 #2 brags I may have missed it in the game settings, but is there a way to add more AI drivers to a race? I find racing in traffic is more entertaining. Click to expand... Nope. I believe the highest it goes in arcade is 10 or 12, and in career it's 16. Forza has traffic racing though, if you have xbox 1.
brags I may have missed it in the game settings, but is there a way to add more AI drivers to a race? I find racing in traffic is more entertaining. Click to expand... Nope. I believe the highest it goes in arcade is 10 or 12, and in career it's 16. Forza has traffic racing though, if you have xbox 1.
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 6, 2014 #4 brags Thanks Click to expand... No problem, anytime.
QuattroDelta Messages 350 Santiago de Compostela, Spain Messages ltgaff Feb 6, 2014 #5 Dagger311 Nope. I believe the highest it goes in arcade is 10 or 12, and in career it's 16. Forza has traffic racing though, if you have xbox 1. Click to expand... When you say "Forza" and "xbox 1" you mean Forza 5 and Xbox One or Forza 1 and the first Xbox?
Dagger311 Nope. I believe the highest it goes in arcade is 10 or 12, and in career it's 16. Forza has traffic racing though, if you have xbox 1. Click to expand... When you say "Forza" and "xbox 1" you mean Forza 5 and Xbox One or Forza 1 and the first Xbox?
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 6, 2014 #6 QuattroDelta When you say "Forza" and "xbox 1" you mean Forza 5 and Xbox One or Forza 1 and the first Xbox? Click to expand... Forza 5 on the new xbox, my bad.
QuattroDelta When you say "Forza" and "xbox 1" you mean Forza 5 and Xbox One or Forza 1 and the first Xbox? Click to expand... Forza 5 on the new xbox, my bad.
QuattroDelta Messages 350 Santiago de Compostela, Spain Messages ltgaff Feb 6, 2014 #7 Dagger311 Forza 5 on the new xbox, my bad. Click to expand... It was confusing Sorry.
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 6, 2014 #8 QuattroDelta It was confusing Sorry. Click to expand... No problem, my dad used to call the original xbox the xbox 1, trips me up when he talks about microsoft now.
QuattroDelta It was confusing Sorry. Click to expand... No problem, my dad used to call the original xbox the xbox 1, trips me up when he talks about microsoft now.