More F1 2018 Gameplay Footage in Latest Trailer

I haven't played an F1 game since like 2012. One of my nascar leagues tried it out, but I wasn't very good at it (I crashed a lot) I was still new to sim racing at the time and didn't have a wheel.

Fast forward to today and I feel much more comfortable as a sim racer thanks to my T150 and GTS sport mode. I think I'll have a much more successful experience so I'm gonna get it. It looks absolutely amazing!

While I'd love to get this, I have to say that I never had the time to complete even the first career year in F1 2017 as I couldn't bring myself to run anything other than the full length practice, qualy and race.

While I'd love to get this, I have to say that I never had the time to complete even the first career year in F1 2017 as I couldn't bring myself to run anything other than the full length practice, qualy and race.

The championship mode in 2017 I think is a bit of an unsung hero. So many cool combos of championships to do. I did a one shot qualifying 5 lap race full season in about a week and a reverse grid sprint championship in even less time. Hopefully that mode stays for 2018.

The cars look nicely rendered. Unfortunately Codemasters have never been good a people, the drivers, TV & crew all look a bit odd, robot like. In previous games they hardly ever blinked which made them a bit freaky.

I hope the game is good but I don’t really care for all the off track media stuff.

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be better if all of these Newswire articles about F1 2018 link to the same discussion thread?

It's just that I keep getting a bit lost trying to keep up with this.

Back