More Free Cars on the Way for Forza Motorsport 7; Car Pass Gets Extended

Not to mention the RC-F GT3 has been spotted a while back in the game files, so it's a possibility. A small one, but a possibility nonetheless.

Not to mention the RC-F GT3 has been spotted a while back in the game files, so it's a possibility. A small one, but a possibility nonetheless.

I also wonder what will happen if the next Fast & Furious movie would include a tuned up Toyota or Lexus road car. Since Turn 10 / PG always seem to get a partnership with that franchise going. :)

I also wonder what will happen if the next Fast & Furious movie would include a tuned up Toyota or Lexus road car. Since Turn 10 / PG always seem to get a partnership with that franchise going. :)

I would guess they would be able to sneak in through the same loophole the Arctic Trucks Hilux and Land Cruiser do: Modified vehicles that happen to be Toyota-based.

I would guess they would be able to sneak in through the same loophole the Arctic Trucks Hilux and Land Cruiser do: Modified vehicles that happen to be Toyota-based.

The trucks (and the NASCAR) are different since they are not Toyota cars / sports cars, which is where the problem situates as I understood it correctly.

Still the FJ45 that was in FH3 wasn't in FM7 anymore either so I assume it applies to "normal" offroad vehicles as well.

I know All American Racers is a seperate entity from Toyota that can license stuff seperately(The Eagle-Weslake F1 car is a good example)

Nascar owns the license to all the cars so that is how the Nascar Camrys are allowed.

Arctic Trucks is a seprate tuner company(I guess) that can license seperately.

Not sure how the trophy truck works but I bet it falls under the same rules.

Turn 10 found loopholes around having to go to Toyota for licensing. It's weird but as a long time Rock Band player, the quote "Licensing Is Hard" is very familiar to me.

Turn 10 found loopholes around having to go to Toyota for licensing. It's weird but as a long time Rock Band player, the quote "Licensing Is Hard" is very familiar to me.
As far as I remember, it was stated that production vehicles specifically weren't going to be in. Although, I can't really find anything on that at the moment.

As far as I remember, it was stated that production vehicles specifically weren't going to be in. Although, I can't really find anything on that at the moment.

That is what was said in the announcement but the lack of the Gt-One and the Avensis Touring Car suggest some sort of secondary licensing work around.

Back