More info about GT4 Mobile...

• Thread starter Zap_UK
  • 35 comments
Alonsomania
ofcourse not.

They will remove the cars wher there are only one from,how can they remove Skylines if they wanna sell it in Japan? :/

I don't think he meant ALL Skylines and Lancer Evo's...just the many different tuner versions that are in the game.

On another note, it would be really cool if you could somehow import cars from your GT4 game into the one for PSP, and use them to race against friends. Probably won't happen though.

Bugger... I just read that the PSP release in Europe has been moved all the way to bloody September. I suppose I could have a US version imported earlier but based on the fact that its a sellout it'll still take ages. Doh! Grrrr... Sony you're pushing my patience

boud101
Bugger... I just read that the PSP release in Europe has been moved all the way to bloody September. I suppose I could have a US version imported earlier but based on the fact that its a sellout it'll still take ages. Doh! Grrrr... Sony you're pushing my patience

yeah its really annoying......I read that info on old school TELETEXT!! I wont be buying it in the UK though! £170 here and only £120 in the US that typical rip off britian.....I'm going to buy it in Hong Kong because (luckly).....the PSP is region free!

Back