More New Pics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 17 comments
  • 1,450 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
OLD THREAD ALERT!

This is an old thread restarted for no good reason. Ignore.
 
Thats the GT Prius game, nice pics.
 
page cannot be displayed..... :guilty: ......think it maybe to do with the earthquake that has just hit japan.......
 
Can someone post the pictures, please?
 
incase people weren't aware of the Japan earthquake, read the link HERE
 
I didn't want to say this before but I just have to. "Earth quake hits Japan and as a result GT4 is delayed."
 
:lol:
 
xcsti
I didn't want to say this before but I just have to. "Earth quake hits Japan and as a result GT4 is delayed."

not funny... tho i have been drinking and im not in a great mood
 
^What happened? Forgot to had sugar to your orange juice...?
 
or mixed vodka to orange juice...
 
robin2223
page cannot be displayed..... :guilty: ......think it maybe to do with the earthquake that has just hit japan.......
No, this thread is a year old, foo.

I'll now request to have it locked.
 
Dang why do people keep bringing up old threads. Lol is someone just finding 1 year old threads and reviving them??? The second I read "pics of the pirus" I knew it was on OLD thread. :lol:
 
There's a feature that some forums have that's called "greasing" a thread. When a thread is "greased", it can no longer be bumped up by new posts, it will retain it's position in the list and continue to "slide down" (hence the name "grease").

Perhaps the Mods/Admins could look into this feature? Perhaps set it up so that threads older than X-number-of-days-since-last-post are automatically greased and cannot be bumped up like this one (or the many other over-1yr-old threads that have recently resurfaced, causing mass confusion). Users will still be able to post in them if they like, it just won't be bumped back up like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back