More night tracks?

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 7 comments
As has been said, this is the latest Time of Day for Bathurst in the game, and has been there since the beginning.

However, I'd love other tracks with a night time setting. For example, Nürburgring 24H has it, but not Nordschleife, which is a bit disappointing. Also I feel Spa and La Sarthe definitely should offer this as well.

As has been said, this is the latest Time of Day for Bathurst in the game, and has been there since the beginning.

However, I'd love other tracks with a night time setting. For example, Nürburgring 24H has it, but not Nordschleife, which is a bit disappointing. Also I feel Spa and La Sarthe definitely should offer this as well.
Not having a night option at Circuit de la Sarthe is ridiculous. The most famous endurance race in motorsport and they skip the night TOD.

I actually think the circuit in GTS is a tarted up GT4 / GT5 model which they don't want to put the resources into as it will be rebuilt for GTNext. The track side environment is for the most part pretty poor looking.

Not having a night option at Circuit de la Sarthe is ridiculous. The most famous endurance race in motorsport and they skip the night TOD.

I actually think the circuit in GTS is a tarted up GT4 / GT5 model which they don't want to put the resources into as it will be rebuilt for GTNext. The track side environment is for the most part pretty poor looking.
Every track from the previous game has been redone. Trackside details are actually very detailed. Emulas comparison between gt6 and sport: https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=75873742

It looks bad that they don't have a night setting especially when considering some DLC tracks, like the 30km long Special Stage Route X that has the said option.

Back