More options for buying cars?

United Kingdom
Merseyside, UK
Hi all, playing TDU got me thinking: When we buy a car, should we have options like what rims would you like or the option of changing the colour of the interior? What do you think?

Petrolhead1
Hi all, playing TDU got me thinking: When we buy a car, should we have options like what rims would you like or the option of changing the colour of the interior? What do you think?

Well rims have been solved,as far as interior,I don't think we should. It wouldn't be necassary. It already changes color when you chance paints I think.. :indiff:

I'd like a few more options when buying a car. But not over the top. Just to change the wheels to other ones that come standard.
But I would be nice to have more modifications available in gt auto, liverys, more body options, the older games had more selections of wheels too
I'd also like to be able to change the size of wheels, diameter and width!

JoRdY105
I'd like a few more options when buying a car. But not over the top. Just to change the wheels to other ones that come standard.
But I would be nice to have more modifications available in gt auto, liverys, more body options, the older games had more selections of wheels too
I'd also like to be able to change the size of wheels, diameter and width!

Yea! I'd love to be able to change tire width so I can drag better. And tire PSI.would love that.

Yeah, and just to get a bit different performance, because tires are a big part of tuning!

It may only be aesthetic but isn't that part of having that car? I'd love to change different trim colours and different stock wheels.

I agree that we should be able to change the size, diametre, and width of wheels. I can't tell you how much it annoys me when the wheel doesn't take up all the arch :mad:

The 1000's of individual models should be merged into a single car with options. For example, the SLR and the SLR 19" wheel option should not be two cars. I'm sure all the Skylines and Miatas can be consolidated significantly.

It might also be interesting to limit transmission types and driver assists to those found on the car. For example, no automatic transmission or traction control on a Viper unless you add those things. Cars with options would allow you to choose between auto and manual.

As far as interiors go, let us pick the color. I hate how GT matches interior with exterior color. This happens even if you repaint the car at GT Auto, and that makes no sense.

The 1000's of individual models should be merged into a single car with options. For example, the SLR and the SLR 19" wheel option should not be two cars. I'm sure all the Skylines and Miatas can be consolidated significantly.

It might also be interesting to limit transmission types and driver assists to those found on the car. For example, no automatic transmission or traction control on a Viper unless you add those things. Cars with options would allow you to choose between auto and manual.

As far as interiors go, let us pick the color. I hate how GT matches interior with exterior color. This happens even if you repaint the car at GT Auto, and that makes no sense.

I agree everything here.

This is hat I have been thinking, you buy it, you option it. You select ford, select Mustang, Select convertible, select v6, select color, (more than 3), select package (like performance package), BOOM, a car different from someone elses mustang

Sounds to complicated, When I buy a car, I want to get in and out. If I want to customize, I go to GTAuto. With that said, if they offered conversions in GTAuto, I would love that, It'll let me do things when I choose to rather than having to to them on the spot. Altogether, GTAuto could use the options, not the dealership so much.

Another option they should have is the "One Make Races" they use to have in the dealerships. This gave you the chance to test the car out in a race!

Back