More people online?

• Thread starter Aaroh
  • 11 comments
India
Mumbai
aaroh007
Aaroh007
Earlier there used to be around 900-1200 people online on an average, but for the last two days, I'm seeing more than triple of that number! Has something changed? Why the sudden boost in the number of people online?

I've been investigating this. There is a significant surge in traffic to the forums due to the launch of Project CARS, but not enough to account for these numbers.

Looking through the visitors, a fair chunk of them are looking at Project CARS related threads.

And one in the Do you believe in God thread.

Edit: Or listen to @Jordan. :lol:

I have noticed it too, Aaroh.
Must be Project Cars being released on the PS4 and all the sub-forums it's gotten here at GTP.
Well that's my guess anyway. :)

Yeah maybe that's the reason. I had heard that one of the threads became very popular and was featured on a popular website, which resulted in many people being directed to GTPlanet. Maybe something like that has happened?

They're all waiting in line to get in to GTP. 💡

upload_2015-5-8_21-41-45.jpeg
upload_2015-5-8_21-41-54.jpeg

upload_2015-5-8_21-42-33.jpeg
upload_2015-5-8_21-42-49.jpeg

Yeah maybe that's the reason. I had heard that one of the threads became very popular and was featured on a popular website, which resulted in many people being directed to GTPlanet. Maybe something like that has happened?
Which site?

Thousands have viewed and hundreds reported their issue on the Pcars glitches, bug and error thread :lol: Those who bought Pcars are now testers who payed instead get payed :lol: Lots of updates/patches this year, imagine the riot if the pcars was not delayed the last time, even more problems.

Back