More Premium Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter zqxwjv
  • 10 comments
  • 1,030 views
Messages
221
Messages
zqxvjw
Anything yet from Sony/PD on when we might see the first batch of standard cars available in premium?
 
No... Give them a break, dude...

I think their mind is on way different subjects then adding more more premiums at this stage...

Give it time... And stop making threads which are multiple of already...

When they update it you will know the same day so don't worry...!
 
You guys, seriously I don't think the poster is trying to be insensitive or demanding, it is just inquisitive. A lot of businesses in Japan are up and running now as far as I know (though perhaps dealing with blackouts/radiation issues or the like), so it isn't like they aren't working as hard as they can on getting updates again, since that's what their business does. But as others have said, I don't see new premiums coming soon just from experience with GT5 updates.
 
Last edited:
I think their focus before all that happened in Japan was to get the game up to where they wanted it to be as well as fixing glitches and giving possible features to the users. Than probably do some DLC and other updates.
 
No... Give them a break, dude...

I think their mind is on way different subjects then adding more more premiums at this stage...

Give it time... And stop making threads which are multiple of already...

When they update it you will know the same day so don't worry...!

The guy was just asking a question and its a good one at that. PD should have had more premiums in it anyways so its there fault people are upset and questioning this. So why dont you back off. We all know what happend over there and we gave our wishes but there almost back up and running. Stuff like that happens but also business happens to so its time for PD to get back to business. If they would have finished the game they would not have to work so hard
 
if i remember correctly i think i read somewhere it takes about 6 months to model a single premium car to perfect detail. i doubt they will bother with any of the standards that are in the game now. with new cars coming out every year i think is more likely we'll see new DLC cars instead of updating Standards but who knows. thats just my thoughts.

personally i'd rather have some more race events than 50 premium skylines.
 
if i remember correctly i think i read somewhere it takes about 6 months to model a single premium car to perfect detail. i doubt they will bother with any of the standards that are in the game now. with new cars coming out every year i think is more likely we'll see new DLC cars instead of updating Standards but who knows. thats just my thoughts.

Then there should be 1 car ready 💡




I'm kidding here guys
 
Hi

I'm not to bothered about how may premium cars there are, but I think they should let you change the wheels on all the cars (bar race ones) like they did in gt4.

May be add a few new cars that are missing completely would be better even in standard spec.

Paul
 
so more 80's and 90's premium euro cars would be nice
 
You all mention about wanting new premium cars.. The only benefit is you can change the wheels and use a cockpit view & the graphics is better.

I personally can live with a car with lesser graphics and how many people actually use the Cockpit view? Not very many! The wheels isn't a huge deal either!
There is over 1000 cars, isn't that enough?

200ish premiums can get boring this quickly surely. Just enjoy the game for what it is :)

And for the first poster. I don't think any standard cars will ever be upgraded to premium as it would take more work to remove the model and re work it into the Dealership etc..
I'd like to say other things such as the Nurburgring Glitch DELETED!!!!
 
Back