Hollow Premium Messages 1,121 United Arab Emirates Messages TurboToastt Jul 5, 2015 #1 Happy Birthday @Cale
Cowboy Premium Messages 5,680 ND Messages RacingCowboy570 Jul 5, 2015 #2 Happy B-day @Cale (even though I don't know you very well )
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 5, 2015 #3 Maybe he was named after this guy.
K kikie I'm here In Memoriam Messages 24,178 in the land of stupidity Jul 5, 2015 #4 Hollow Happy Birthday @Cale Click to expand... Also a fish. Now that I'm here, well >>>
ECGadget Messages 2,728 England Messages ECGadget Messages Eh??? Jul 5, 2015 #5 Happy Birthday @Cale I don't know you, but you have Taylor Swift as your avatar so we are automatically friends.
Happy Birthday @Cale I don't know you, but you have Taylor Swift as your avatar so we are automatically friends.
Cale Premium Messages 6,077 Rochester, NY Messages CaleDeRoo Jul 5, 2015 #6 thanks guys @daan nailed it I think
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jul 5, 2015 #7 Cale thanks guys Click to expand... I've already done it today, I'll be damned if I'm saying Happy Birthday to you twice. Happy Venezuelan Independence Day, @Cale.
Cale thanks guys Click to expand... I've already done it today, I'll be damned if I'm saying Happy Birthday to you twice. Happy Venezuelan Independence Day, @Cale.
Hollow Premium Messages 1,121 United Arab Emirates Messages TurboToastt Jul 6, 2015 #8 daan Maybe he was named after this guy. Click to expand... Or maybe this guy..
Crash I wish somebody would have told me Premium Messages 6,033 Puget Sound Messages Crash852 Jul 6, 2015 #9 Happy birthday!
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Jul 6, 2015 #10 Happy birthday
Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,335 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jul 6, 2015 #11 Happy Birthday @Cale. Hope it was a good one mate.
photonrider Messages 7,436 Canada Messages photonrider Jul 6, 2015 #12 Happy Birthday, Kale. If you're inviting the rest of the veggies to the party make sure the cabbage gets steamed, the rappini totally fried and the broccoli well pickled. H.
Happy Birthday, Kale. If you're inviting the rest of the veggies to the party make sure the cabbage gets steamed, the rappini totally fried and the broccoli well pickled. H.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Jul 6, 2015 #13 Happy birthday bro