- 864

- Long Beach, CA
- danonite
Most GT5 crashes are pretty lame...
counter345wrong thread
Offline, probably crashing my MP4 12C at Nurb, accidently , just after the hill. I forgot what's the corner name though.
Online, flip high my lambo galllardo on the lambo event every lap and still win. 👍
jakeBG18I had another thread using this picture,no it isn't edited either lol.But yea,I lost this race![]()
you sir are f:censored: crazy.. kudos to you! hahaI put my 83' rabbit gti (w a 98 1.8t motor fully built) into a wall on the expressway (475/75 loop around Toledo Ohio) at 150-ish mph... Rolled it four times. Only thing left was the seats the rollcage and me... Pretty sick. I literally walked away with a bruised arm and knees that's it.
best crashes i had were while playing the GT5 Demo at the store. the final GT5 is different
See what i mean
Notice the sparks & real time damage
This make me think about a curious thing regarding arcade mode. I did a pro level race on daytona speedway with my Veyron. The 15 other cars were all the Citroen Concept car. All white. Weird.