Most amazing crashes you've seen/been in, online/offline?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 56 comments
  • 6,949 views
I avoided a pretty funny one last night, this guy in a maxed GTS was enjoying his straight line speed a little too much in a cruise room.. we were "street racing" in a cruise room, with a modded SL55 and Blitzen, i was in my stock Ford GT but because it was Mount Aso i knew the other cars could not use their power.. so i stayed with them. We get to the front straight and the Viper gives it the goose, the guy was clearly checking his rear view mirror to see how he was obliterating us because he failed to notice his car was in the wrong lane, and the Stagea Autech that was coming the other way.. right at him... at the 80 mph speed limit... the two cars hit head on, the Vipers extra momentum (it was doing at LEAST 140 at the time of impact) smacked the Stagea into the path of the SL55 and collected that car, and the Blitzen had nowhere to go, i saw a pocket in the middle of all the smoke and weaved thru the middle of all 4 cars successfully.. i wish my tv wasnt on mute im pretty sure the stagea owners language got quite colorful.. he honked at me once before for accidentally drifting in his lane.. hahaha
 
"amazing crashes" and "Gran Turismo 5" just don't fit together !!!
 
shame the damage is such a joke, does Kaz think we are idiots?
 
I launched my zr1 rm 100 feet in to the air on indy that is not easy!
 
counter345
wrong thread

How so? Its a 4 car PILEUP... nothing bad happened save the wreck... last i checked wreck/crash= same thing! I know already that theres a worst youve dealt with online thread thank you very much
 
Not a crash as such, but watching my 10yo last night on Indy as he slide down the 2nd straight on his side along the wall, i was quite impressed :)
 
my friend came over while i was driving my 427 Cobra grinding Daytona (the Kei cars sicken me), id put the custom tranny in it but nothing else, so i was doing 180 on the first lap cutting thru the pack, and my friend says "aww hi beans!" (beans is the name of the family dog), so i took my eyes off for a second, that was all it took, when i looked back, the Cobra had come up so fast on the GT350 i had no idea what happened, i swerved to avoid, but swerved too hard, needless to say, the back end of the Cobra got loose, so it kicked out, the Cobra cut around the GT350, but because it was out of contol it ended up getting smacked into a complete 180. i couldnt save it for my life, the car went backwards at 100 mph straight across the infield grass in turn 3, then kept going into the banking between turns 3 and 4 where it got pummeled by the back markers before the Challenger finally perfectly T-boned it into 6 barrel rolls, needless to say, i was happy i hadnt gone with my original plans for this race and put in the nerfed 69 GT40, or i woulda been :mad:
 
cRUeY73EMfw8eLdrs_0.jpg


I had another thread using this picture,no it isn't edited either lol.But yea,I lost this race :grumpy:
 
Offline, probably crashing my MP4 12C at Nurb, accidently , just after the hill. I forgot what's the corner name though.

Online, flip high my lambo galllardo on the lambo event every lap and still win. 👍
 
Offline, probably crashing my MP4 12C at Nurb, accidently , just after the hill. I forgot what's the corner name though.

Online, flip high my lambo galllardo on the lambo event every lap and still win. 👍

I have a tendency to do the first one in ANY car if im losing.I don't seem to play good when im desperate
 
Im grinding the Ferrari Seasonal at the moment, and in one of the last couple races i came up on a black 430 Scuderia with my tuned Enzo on the Mulsanne so fast i didnt even see it, as a result, the Enzo bounced off the left rear corner of the 430 and spun, and then was promptly T-boned by the regular F430 behind it, sending that car spinning, the California behind the F430 missed the three wrecked cars completely, but the incoming F40 was not so lucky, it slammed into the F430 and was promptly sandwiched from behind by a 512, spinning the F40 into the guard rail, the 599 behind the 512 glanced off the 512, sustaining minor damage.. and kept going.. I saved the replay, this looks like what happened but to tell you the truth, im going to have to dissect it a little more to give an accurate account, the wreck happened very fast and at an absolutely terrible spot on the Mulsanne to get a good camera angle. I have to say though, it was a hilarious wreck.
 
Last edited:
Two cars hit in front of me . one was barrel rolling half on the wall. pure luck i drove right under it as it was flipping.. But it was in grid :( nothing that crazy in gt5 yet
 
had a GT class race online on Nur 24 hours, majority of the field, including me had an accident at the first corner, there were cars spinning and hitting each other everywhere you looked, was pretty funny.
 
I put my 83' rabbit gti (w a 98 1.8t motor fully built) into a wall on the expressway (475/75 loop around Toledo Ohio) at 150-ish mph... Rolled it four times. Only thing left was the seats the rollcage and me... Pretty sick. I literally walked away with a bruised arm and knees that's it.
 
jakeBG18
I had another thread using this picture,no it isn't edited either lol.But yea,I lost this race :grumpy:

You lost!?? WTH? how? Lol
 
I put my 83' rabbit gti (w a 98 1.8t motor fully built) into a wall on the expressway (475/75 loop around Toledo Ohio) at 150-ish mph... Rolled it four times. Only thing left was the seats the rollcage and me... Pretty sick. I literally walked away with a bruised arm and knees that's it.
you sir are f:censored: crazy.. kudos to you! haha
 
I was on Trial Mountain, and hit the hill on the last lap, and after a fury of rolling and getting stuck upside-down, I lost the race by .002 seconds.
 
I bet he was trying to pass the slow people in the left lane that are rampant in Ohio.
 
best crashes i had were while playing the GT5 Demo at the store. the final GT5 is different


See what i mean

Notice the sparks & real time damage



What's so good about it you can clearly see the real time deformation model. Even games like FM3, NFS, Grid etc doesn't have this unique damage feature and doesn't look good as this. Your other titles just uses pre damage models. GT5 could have brought another history to this feature. The only parts they needed to perfect this is broken glass, headlights and removable parts like bumpers etc.

GT5 took a bunch of features out.
 
GT5 still has deforming body work. In fact it's more realistic than that youtube clip since why would griding against a wall bend the ferrari's bumper like that?
 
A fun race for crashes is doing the Top Gear test track with 16 X2010's. Since it's the only track that overlaps itself it's pretty scary!
 
This make me think about a curious thing regarding arcade mode. I did a pro level race on daytona speedway with my Veyron. The 15 other cars were all the Citroen Concept car. All white. Weird.

happened to me, only i was driving on my home made toscana track
 
In the GT Seasonal, in the Nurburging track, got launched after cheating on the last tight S and landed on top of another car in front of me.
 
On my new custom track, the X2010's tend to grow wings and dogfight/crash in the air. XD


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
n20bb9.jpg


RED BULL DOES GIVE YOU WINGS!!!
2ik4gpe.jpg
 
Back