Most anticipated car for GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-GT5
  • 184 comments
  • 30,602 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i wonder if Brabus are in this time, as a separate dealer/tuning Co.Would be nice to drive their Mercs etc.
 
Last edited:
F40

1 letter 2 numbers, enough said!
 
I would like to see some classic european sports cars and US muscle cars in premium list. Cars of 50's and 60's are the most beatiful and i hope premium efforts are not wasted on some SUV or other similar "crap".
 
I would like to see some classic european sports cars and US muscle cars in premium list. Cars of 50's and 60's are the most beatiful and i hope premium efforts are not wasted on some SUV or other similar "crap".

We've already seen, presumably, a Camaro, Challenger and C3 Corvette in Premium. Don't expect much more though.:dunce:
 
Cizeta with N3 tyres.

CIZETA_RED000G4.jpg
 
bahrain-f1-wallpaper-2010-12.jpg

It Couldn't be anything else.

Sorry, it's a bit big.
 
I'd go with the Amuse 380RS Superleggera (which happpens to be my current desktop background as well).
 
I would like to see some classic european sports cars and US muscle cars in premium list. Cars of 50's and 60's are the most beatiful and i hope premium efforts are not wasted on some SUV or other similar "crap".

I hope so, but honestly, with our current economy crisis, im sure that car companys want PD to include alot of "every day" cars into the premium car list.

pic
It Couldn't be anything else.

Sorry, it's a bit big.

Hm, I dont think that we will get the 2009/2010 Red Bull. Maybe the STR2 of the year 2007, Vettel raced it in the end of the season.
At least it is comparable to the F2007, the RBR5/6 with its slick tires is a bit faster (Eventhough a F2004 on slicks would be faster then both of them ;) )
 
My baby :(

2009 Abarth 500 SS

4337977430_0674c596c9_o.jpg
 
Of the cars I've seen in the trailers so far, it has to be the Maserati Gran Turismo S.
 
McLaren F1
Ferrari F40
Dodge Viper ACR
Toyota FR-S/FT-86

as for the cars not confirmed yet:
TVR Sagaris
Ford Focus RS Mk. II
RUF RGT/RGT-8 (997)
Lexus LF-A
 
For me it has to be the '69 Camaro. My all time favorite car in real life, and the premium version in GT5 is the best replication ever. I mean, look! If you didn't know about it, you'd think it was real.

89554594.jpg

691jf.jpg
 
I'm waiting to see the PD version of my car, which was in GT4, so my hopes are high. 2003 Civic Si, or more likely just the CTR version of the EP3. That one would be trickier in premium version though, since the shifter is on the dash.
 
The McLaren F1 and Lexus SC 300/400 for me.
 
What the heck? Looking back on my last post, how on EARTH could I forgter about the Alfa 8C?

That, around the Nurburgring, will be amazing in full HD premium glory.
 
Can't wait to drift this tail-happy beast around Top Gear Test Track/The Ring.

img_2116.jpg
 
You know

pr_honda_crz_large_wide.jpg


Confirmed premium - :drool:
honda_crz_5.jpg
 
1) Ferrari 599XX
2) Koenigsegg CCX(R)
3) Jaguar XJ220

And none of them are confirmed :(
 
_Nissan_March_Superturbo_R49b118104e300.jpg


you all remember :dopey:

MICRA SUPER TURBO!!!

I love that car.

I want to drive it, the late 90s legacy B4 RSK, Suzuki Escudo and Shelby Cobra. Basically, every car that was in GT2.
 
They must have the Zonda R in the game. How could a team so passionate about cars leave it out.

Also, I am PRAYING they include the new BMW F10 M5!!! It doesn't get revealed until just before the game comes out but hopefully they will still include it. They often include cars that weren't quite out at the time of the game's release.
 
With the inclusion of the full Nurburgring course, I would say cars that over the years have proven themselves at the 24 hour race. Of course, there won't be any Porsche but the Viper GTS-R, BMW Z4-M Coupe, the Audi R8 LMS and the BMW M3 GT2 will likely make the cut.
 
All the Lambos/Ferraris and Veyron.
 
Zenvo ST1 :sly: even though it's not confirmed. :(
 
IF they have it, LP-670-4 SV (has to be black), no traction control, on top gear track doing massive burn-outs, insane power-slides, and TRYING not to crash! :drool:
 
Suzuki Liana

Chevy Lacetti
👍 Yeah I forgot about those! I want to beat the celebrities :lol:

IF they have it, LP-670-4 SV (has to be black), no traction control, on top gear track doing massive burn-outs, insane power-slides, and TRYING not to crash! :drool:
:drool:LP-670 SV, hope we get good color customization because I want this car in every color!
 
Ferrari FXX: Just know that Polyphony Digital already have the License, so its a possibility that this beautiful car will show up in Gran Turismo 5. :)

800px-FXXcelebration1.JPG


800px-FXXcelebration3.JPG


800px-FXXcelebration5.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back