Most Beautiful cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter X-Othermic
  • 88 comments
  • 4,956 views
For me:

Auto Union V16 Type C Streamliner
Black 787B
69 Ford GT40
AM Vanquish
Lancia Stratos

All fantastic.
 
my favourite is the Bentley Speed 8, which has been made very well and accurately. I expected something better from the Saleen S7. Also like the AM DB9, Mazda 787B, R390 Black, Pagani Zonda
 
Toyota Supra RZ, Nissan Silvia Spec R, Honda NSX, Skyline GT-R and the Saleen S7 look most beautiful to me. There are many other cars that i like and look nice but im not going to name them all! 👍
 
in no particular order:

Civic SiR-II
Prelude SiR
91 (or was it 92?) NSX Type-R
used S2000s--i prefer the nose on the older models...
Spoon's S2000 road and race cars
BTR
RGT
Vanquish
Classic Beetle
that one Skyline GT-R... um... y'know, that one with the... uh... yeah, that one...
Silverado SS, mwahahaha...
GT40... not the current GT... the Ferrari-killer...... with lines and an exhaust-note that are spoon-worthy...
300Z
...and more not mentioned... 👍
 
Leonidae
best american car: there is no such thing.. no wait, there is! Ford RS200!
AWD
Hey, we have some good stuff even though most of it was from 30 years ago or so.....
 
But you could only get like a few hours of full throttle until the rs200's engine had to be rebuilt. Anyways, my picks are:
FC
FD
And that's about it =)
 
the Manaro! devil yellow, absolutley love it
even americans think its better looking than their GTO
FPV GT in mandarin
hopefully theres more australian cars in gt5, HSV's and older Commodores anyone?
63 Corvette
ZR1 C4 90
Shelby Mustang 350
Plymouth Cuda
and so on 👍
 
Is this the same thread where some one said that the RUF's or Porsches look like frogs? lol
Anyway, the Jag XJ 220, Nissan R390, Saleen S7, Bentley Speed 8, Honda NSX, and the Viper GTS are my picks
 
skyline speed
For me its gonna have to be the nissan skyline gtr(r32).I love that car,looks great handles great,and its more agile than the bulkyer r33 and r34.
Nah I don't agree with this statement, true I find it better looking but, no it's only lighter, the stock suspension is way out of date compared to a GT-R 34, the 34 is heavyer but more agile much like the supra (heavy car but handles like a ligter car) no troublesome understeer like in the 32, much better all around sports car then the 33, but it can't beat the looks of the 32!👍
 
Ooo, toughie.

Focus RS with a wing looks AWESOME. I also love the the M5, and the LMR, and I've always liked the R34 and I do enjoy the 350Z...
 
I may be a bit biased because the cars on my list have helped me out lots in some races , but for me it's probably the Vanquish , and then the Jaguar XJR-9 88'. Stupid me , sold it to get enough for a 787b, wish I could have the Jag back :)
 
Aston Martin DB9 - anyone who disagrees is well.....wrong

Ford GT is probably second, though I like the Audi Le Mans Concept as well
 
I have to add Toyota 7 to be one of the pretties cars in the game. And the Pagani Zonda is also one freaking sexy beast.
 
I was surprised when I didn't see the first 2 on my list in here(or perhaps I just missed them).

Here is my top 3:

1) Black 66' AC 427 S/C <-- This is one damn sexy car :drool:

2) Black FGT

3) Black Caterham


Even though the Caterham was mentioned in yellow, I like the sand-rail look of the black one.
 
Ben_jamin
I was surprised when I didn't see the first 2 on my list in here(or perhaps I just missed them).

Here is my top 3:

1) Black 66' AC 427 S/C <-- This is one damn sexy car :drool:

2) Black FGT

3) Black Caterham


Even though the Caterham was mentioned in yellow, I like the sand-rail look of the black one.

You'll please my dad, he owns a Cobra. As for me, I like the Saleen, very nice 👍
 
for being sexy the jag e-type and 300sl gullwing win hands down in my opinion
 
top 3-

gullwing mercedes 1955 maybe?.

tommy kaira zzII

corvette zo6 maybe. too many to choose
 
My top 5 in no order:
1:Ginetta G4
2:R34 Skyline GTR V-Spec Nur II(if only you could take off the back wing!)
3:Supra RZ in black
4:Dodge Viper GTS Black W/ White stripes w/ black rims
5:Merc 'Gullwing'
 
My top picks
1.) Jag xj220....
2.) ZZII
3.) Viper GTS
4.)Saleen S7
5.) AC/shelby 427
 
I might vote for Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ('87) in white colour. I just love the look of 80's blocky sportcars like Lamborghini Countach.
 
Mine would have to be hands down Panoz Esperante GTR-1 I mean how could you not like the looks of that car and the engine is huge...
 
I'm going to categorize my picks

Best looking Race Car
1. Jaguar XJR-9
2. Audi R8
3. Sauber Mercedes C9

Best looking Road Car
1. Tommy Kaira ZZII
2. Honda NSX-R LM Road Car
3. Jaguar XJ220
 
Back