Most Beautiful cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter X-Othermic
  • 88 comments
  • 4,956 views
I quite like the FPV's. Not so much of a fan of the Holdens, but then Holden hasnt built a nice looking car since the VL Calais Turbo.
The BMW 3 series's look great too.
 
best japanese car? MR2 '86
best european car? VW Golf R32/pug 205 t16
best american car: there is no such thing.. no wait, there is! Ford RS200!
car that has the best bits of all cars: Tommykaira ZZ-II. Twinturbo, mid-engined AWD car with handling of an F1 car.
 
appie17
1. Mazda 787B
2. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
3. Honda NSX LM Road Car

I have to agree with the Mazda, but TBO the SLR's front nose looks a bit out of place. I think it looks better on the MP4-20.
 
Ok, well if we get more than one, then I'll add the Merc 300SL Gullwing, the Aston Martin DB7, the Jaguar XKR, the Viper GTS, and the Pontiac Solstice, although I wish they had the convertible. Oh yeah, and the '54 Vette too.

Car style I wish was in the game: '66/67 Pontiac GTO, and of course most every Ferrari ever made and the Lamborghini Countach. Oops, look at that, I've deviated...
 
I'd have to say any Merc, I like the look of them all.
 
ANY JAPANESE CAR!

and the Fiat Panda :drool: :drool: 👍 (with 20 inch spinners)
 
1st Aston Martin DB9
2nd TVR Griffith (I would say DB7 but for the sake of variety I won't)
3rd Spyker C8 Laviolette
 
Although the car itself isn't the greatest, the Hyundai Tiburon is a very sexy car IMO 👍 . It reminds me of a Silvia S15 alittle bit aswell. :)
 
The Shelby Mustang 350GT And the amuse 2000 R1 are my choices.
 
For me its gonna have to be the nissan skyline gtr(r32).I love that car,looks great handles great,and its more agile than the bulkyer r33 and r34.
 
id have to say...

1. ZZII
2. Viper GTSR
3. M3 GTR
tons more but my bro has the game so i can look them up :grumpy:
 
British always make the most beautiful cars:

1. Jaguar E-type (red)
2. Aston Martin DB6 (sadly, not present in GT4 :grumpy:, I'll take the DB9)
3. Mini Cooper (classic one, only in chineese version)
 
I have to go with Alfa Romeo 155 2,5 V6 Race car. It might be a little blocky, but anyway it looks damn good.
And the 1750 Giulia Sprint is also a very nice looking car.
 
1. AE86 SS Ver.
2. Amuse R1
3. RE Amemiya Aspara Drink JGTC
4. Mercedes Benz Evo II
5. Nissan R33
 
Originally Posted by SkylineGoes
I have to go with Alfa Romeo 155 2,5 V6 Race car. It might be a little blocky, but anyway it looks damn good.

I thought I was the only one...

And besides that:
TVR T350C
Alfa Giulia Sprint 1600GTA
 
There are too many beatutiful cars in GT1 to put them al here :p

(and no, this isn't a spam reply, since I tried to choose a 'few' cars on the Gt4 Car list, but soon I had more than 10 cars, so that became pointless :p)
 
soooo many to choose from...

Top 5 -

1. Karmann Ghia
2. Mercedes Benz 190 EVO (the sonax one)
3. Audi R8 (such a beautiful and precise piece of machinery)
4. Ford RS200
5. Lancia Delta Intergrale EVO
 
DB9. End of thread.

Isn't it totally and completely obvious?
 
Well I'm a bit of a 'Dub-a-holic so here goes:

1. Golf Mk1 GTi (black, slammed with deep rims)
2. Black Toyota GT-One Race Car
3. Lancia Stratos
 
Aston Martin DB9
Lotus Elise 111R
TVR Griffith 500.

Yes, I love British cars. :D:tup:
 
OK, These cars are actually based on how they compared to most cars at the time of their release. For example the Jag E-type isn't really the greatest in looks in modern engineering, but is when you look at it at a design point of view and its modern features then that made it so outstanding. 👍


European Masterpieces:
Jaguar E-Type 👍
Aston Martin DB7
Lancia Stratos
1949 Beetle
VW Karmann Ghia
BMW M3
Aston Martin DB9
BMW M5
Pagani Zonda
Lotus Europa
TVR Griffith
Alfa Giulia Sprint 1600GTA
Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren
Caterham Super 7
Audi A6
Lotus Elise



American Masterpieces:
Ford GT90 (Not in GT4 but is in GT2) 👍
Chrysler 300c (Not in GT but it's amazing)
1969 Ford GT40
Chevrolet Corvette
Shelby Mustang
Chevrolet Camaro
Pontiac GTO
Ford RS200
Hummer H2
Acura TL
Dodge Viper GTS/ RT/10




Japanese Masterpieces:
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR 👍
Nissan 350Z
Honda S2000
Nissan 300ZX/Fairlady
Toyota AE86 Trueno
Toyota 2000GT
Nissan S13 Silvia
Nissan Skylne R34 GTR
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 92-06
Subaru Impreza 04-05
Subaru Legacy 05-07



Le Mans/LMP/ect. :
Audi R8 👍
Mazda 787B
Nissan R89C
Bentley Speed 12
Toyota GT-One
Playstation Pescarolo Judd
Nissan R92C
 
ZZII or Spyker. No doubt.

Or maybe the '93 Skyline GT-R N1 R32...maybe.
 
Of course the gen 2 dodge viper gts. What else???


Others include the saleen s7, ford gt, speed 12, carrera gt, corvette z06, chrysler me-four 12 (why oh why didn't they make it?! why, oh why, oh why?!) :banghead: etc.
 
Hm, for the most beautiful cars.. there's quite a lot.

The Pagani Zonda, Ford GT, GT40, and DB9 so far are all I can think of. If I had to pick one car it would have to be the Ford GT.
 
Back