Most Disappointing Cars in Gran Turismo

In GT6 I've been driving 2 of the Dodge Srt Vipers for a while now. (The 2002 GTS and the 2013 GTS Launch Edition) I've been thourghly enjoying them, so I thought, 'Hey! Why not try out the Newest Challenber the game has to offer. I figured maybe it will have have similar crisp handling like it's dodge relatives.
I was wrong. It handled like a boat. Even though it was extremely cheap and I didn't invest any money in it ahead of time, it wasn't a total loss. Just wish that it could perform better and that I could have gotten more then 5 miles out of it.

GT3: Pagani Zonda S - I love the Zonda but don't really like tuning cars so was dissapointed to find it is limited to 230 KM/H
GT4: Toyota Triathlon Race Car & NIKE 2022 - Can't use them in any event
GT5/6: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - Far too much understeer

GT: Toyota Chaser LM. A big old boat of a car that looks good, but can't really compare to every other LM in the game.

GT2: Ford GT90. A real monster of a car and almost as tough to drive as the TV Speed 12, but not nearly as fast or rewarding once mastered. Still capable of winning races if set-up properly though...

GT3: ???

GT4: Peugeot 905 & Cizeta V16T. They completely screwed up the transmission on the former while turning the latter into an undrivable tank at any speed.

GT5: ???

GT6: Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo. After being a "Meh"-looking-yet-fun car to drive in GT5, GT6's updated physics neutered the car considerably in every area, especially in the looks department...

Last edited:
In GT6 I would have to say the '03 Autobacs Garayia because of the massive power loss at high rpms.

GT - Chrysler (The new Dodge) Viper GTS-R

GT2 - Lotus Elise GT1

GT3 - Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 `00 - Professional Yaris Championship..

GT4 - Honda Integra LM Race Car/Peugeot 905 Race Car `95

GT5 - Bugatti Veyron `09

GT6 - Lamborghini Diablo GT2 - Not even drivable unless its had a good enough tune to it..

Updated the list, those cars bring back bad memories...

first of all the 97 Supra is really disapointing. Not cause it drives bad its cause its STILL STANDARD. Also the Bugatti veyron is disappointing cause its a big blob that has no handling and 07 Mustang drives bad which is a shame cause i relly like those stangs.

first of all the 97 Supra is really disapointing. Not cause it drives bad its cause its STILL STANDARD.
The Supra can be a fierce competitor in the drag and drift rooms :D

Also the Bugatti veyron is disappointing cause its a big blob that has no handling
It requires way earlier braking over other cars, but I'd rather have the $150,000 Ford GT instead 👍

and 07 Mustang drives bad which is a shame cause i really like those stangs.
I have a good drift tune on the '07 Mustang that is a blast :)

first of all the 97 Supra is really disapointing. Not cause it drives bad its cause its STILL STANDARD. Also the Bugatti veyron is disappointing cause its a big blob that has no handling and 07 Mustang drives bad which is a shame cause i relly like those stangs.
I found the Veyron and 07 Mustang to handle fine with a simple tuning job.

Here's my best laps in both Diablo's at Mid-Field on Comfort Soft tires. Which one looks easier to drive?

Looks like the base car is a bit more unpredictable at times, but both are a handful.

Last edited:
Here's my best laps in both Diablo's at Mid-Field on Comfort Soft tires. Which one looks easier to drive?

Looks like the base car is a bit more unpredictable at times, but both are a handful.

I can drive GT2 on racing soft and you drive it on comfort soft well done. 👍

The Audi R10 '06 in GT6 is disappointing. It is simply too slow to even keep up with other LMP cars. That thing should dominate the competition, yet it always falls behind.

Also the 6th-gen Toyota Celica. That thing handles nothing like I'd expect. It handles like a brick with wheels.

Last edited:
The Audi R10 '06 in GT6 is disappointing. It is simply too slow to even keep up with other LMP cars. That thing should dominate the competition, yet it always falls behind.

It's equally slow in GT5 as well. Shame, because I really wanted to like it considering it's a premium LMP, but no, even the 2003 Pescarolo destroys it.

Eks
It's equally slow in GT5 as well. Shame, because I really wanted to like it considering it's a premium LMP, but no, even the 2003 Pescarolo destroys it.
What are you talking about, the 2003 Pescarolo is amazing. It can outrun pretty much any other LMP even without a proper tune.

1.Ferrari FXX
2. Ferrari F40
3.Cizeta V16T
Because I wanted to love them so bad, but I couldn't bring myself to complete a lap in any of them.
Fxx is my favourite car in GT6 but also one of the most track dependant cars in the game. GT6 is so different from GT5. For some cars there is just no "all around setup". Fxx is one of these. I tuned one for Nordschleife fast and relaible. Try it out.

I was most disheartened by the Audi Sport Quattro S1 Rally Car in GT6, because the sound sample used for it could have been far better (especially as it was brand new to the series). The R8 GT3 sound sample would have been a far better match. Though the car itself is great fun to drive, the sound kills it for me (it does for many cars to be fair though).

If not the Quatttro, then I would say the Ford RS200 Rally Car. I'm certain it handled really well in GT5, but the understeer on dirt in GT6 just makes it a frustration to drive.

I think the Ferrari 250 GTO '62 is a HUGE disappointment simply because you can not adjust the alignment and camber at all. $20,000,000 and we can't make any adjustments? That's ridiculous. I'm a little disappointed in the Lamborgini Aventador, which is arguably my favorite car in real life. PD has the stock weight incorrect. I don't know why Lamborghini's own website uses the figure that PD uses (or its extremely close, I can't remember), yet that is NOT the car's actual weight. Every single magazine review has listed the car as weighing substantially more than what is used by PD. Once you add that weight to the car it becomes much more difficult to drive, in my opinion. I can't stand how many awesome cars are only "Standard" quality models. It sucks the fun right out of most of them.

Last edited:
Back