Most hated mission?

^ I'd rather not, lol.

I hate the Mercedes SLR, and I hate high powered cars on the Nurburgring. So, without much surprise, Mission 34 gets every ounce of my mission hated.

HA I finally beat mission 34 *does victory dance*, but, excuse me for my lack of knowledge on misson numbers, i cant do the Skyline test course one, ive done it at least 50 times, and i still havent done it....:grumpy: the only other one that gave me trouble was the Seattle one cuz the Superbird is shocking....

The skyline one was a pain. You have to draft through the corners and and pass them by the end of the corners, then let them draft off you and pass you during the straights.

MINICOOPER120
I know what you mean. I don't see why we should even have to wait. Can't they just start us with a 3 second countdown with the cars already ahead? Hopefully they are smart enough to do that in GT5!

I completed M34 and left some feed back. Go see the dedicated thread on this.

Yeah, definitely Mission 23 with the Nissan Skylines. That takes so much patience because you're usually off by no more than a second when the race end, and it gets frustrating. I was finally able to beat it, but the key is to really no how to draft and how to breakaway.

Latest Posts

Back