Most insane thing you have done in GT5!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 43 comments
  • 3,800 views
Once i saved up for a ferrari F10, drove it, fell out with it and sold it...big mistake lol

Made the same mistake this past week. Is the F2007 any better? It was great in GT5P.
 
Clean lap on Nürburgring!
 
24 hours of Le Mans on my friends PS3. 6 players doing 3 hour stints. Great fun though :)
 
Winning all three of those crazy seasonal events in one day.
 
jumped 5 cars in a saleen s7 on cape ring.......THAT CAR FLYS!!!
 
This isn't INSANE but i won a drag race by my front aero kit
i have a photo that i will post later
 
Sliding my Ferarri F10 around the Nurburgring GP Course after I let my friend borrow my F10, and destroyed it's ridigity.


It was so much fun that I decided not to repair it so I can do that race over :)
 
a tsukuba endurance event.

This^^ i had to do it twice because a buddy who was hung over accidentally hit restart (pre the restart confirmation addition) with about 30 minutes remaining.
 
I handily past several supercars on LeSarthe in a fully tuned Audi Pikes Peak Quattro. There's nothing like passing a Saleen S7 at 205 MPH. :sly:
Two weeks ago I was on SSR7. I had a drag race with a guy in the Ford Mustang from the Grand Touring Garage. I was using a fully modified Lexus IS-F '07. I annihilated him. He returned with a Lamborghini Gallardo. It was close, but I pulled ahead in style. Then he came back with the same Gallardo, but must have tuned it. He beat me. I highly recommend the Lexus IS-F, it is one fast sedan. It also makes for some great controlled drifts and powerslides. :dopey:
A couple of days ago, I was on SSR7 again, this time with a Toyota Supra RZ. This time there were several people there. Simply put, I smoked 'em. That was until they started bringing out Vipers and Veyrons. :nervous:
 
Rammed the R33 to the wall during the final lap of the Impreza seasonal just because of my frustration of annoying glitches that's preventing me to grind even more.
 
Spent 18,000,000 cr in one day, to purchase all cars in OCD.

A satisfaction that might won't come back sooner or later.
 
Spent 18,000,000 cr in one day, to purchase all cars in OCD.

A satisfaction that might won't come back sooner or later.

So it takes around 18 million in total?

Now I wanted to say sorry to that AI I rammed in the Seasonal, but it's an AI, how would I do it? :lol:
 
Was winning a race, decided to do the whole last lap in reverse, but not looking where I was going, only using the map... I won the race by 0.1s =D
 
Back