Most loved stock cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtn23
  • 97 comments
  • 5,009 views
For me, hands down, it's the 430 Scuderia. that car is on rails! it can be twitchy on sports soft but that's a given with most cars pushing over 330bhp, and once you step up to Racing Softs the car is an absolute demon. and I'm talking bone stock, no LSD or Rigidity improvement or anything. you want to mod it for less than 2000 a sports cat, intake, and tune make that car into a track warrior. Fully modded is just a joke on this car. It's blisteringly fast regardless
 
What? It's a stock car! :D

Nah the Lexus LFA is great fun to drive, and the Dodge Challenger is suprisingly good on the snow courses (not fast, just lots and lots of oversteery fun).

Well played...I knew someone would do that. Lol. And I like the Challenger idea, I'll give that a try, sounds dangerous :trouble:
 
For me, hands down, it's the 430 Scuderia. that car is on rails! it can be twitchy on sports soft but that's a given with most cars pushing over 330bhp, and once you step up to Racing Softs the car is an absolute demon. and I'm talking bone stock, no LSD or Rigidity improvement or anything. you want to mod it for less than 2000 a sports cat, intake, and tune make that car into a track warrior. Fully modded is just a joke on this car. It's blisteringly fast regardless

I have that little 2 grand upgrade on my Scudi with racing hards, it's a blast 👍
 
I loved running a pure stock Shelby GT-350 around for the seasonal FR challenge. Felt like I was running a dirt course, as much as the back end liked to slide out while on the gas through a corner. :)
 
I loved running a pure stock Shelby GT-350 around for the seasonal FR challenge. Felt like I was running a dirt course, as much as the back end liked to slide out while on the gas through a corner. :)

Hmm, sounds like fun. Now I just have to wait for one to show up in the UCD :odd:
 
Have you tried the BMW Z4 M Coupe?
 
I love me some really slow cars. I spend most of my time actually trying to get the worst possible car I can get. I even had a nurburgring race in a Subaru 360 (Fun) It's even funner than the faster cars sometimes.

As for the Z4M It's a surprisingly good car, It's kind of like a lighter version of the M3 E46. They share the same engine but the Z4M is a bit lighter... A bit on the ugly side though.
 
I love me some really slow cars. I spend most of my time actually trying to get the worst possible car I can get. I even had a nurburgring race in a Subaru 360 (Fun) It's even funner than the faster cars sometimes.

As for the Z4M It's a surprisingly good car, It's kind of like a lighter version of the M3 E46. They share the same engine but the Z4M is a bit lighter... A bit on the ugly side though.

I can't tell if that first part is sincere or sarcastic, but like I said, I've done the super slow thing, not my style. And for the z4, I'll definately look into one, a light FR car should give me my power sliding fun and I actually rather like its looks. Thanks 👍
 
You must drive the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car , i just bought , and is one of my favs right now , that car turns like no other ... its a just did 1,07,968 if a ds3 on deep forest , but was fully moded , but i drove it before and is sooo nice
 
You must drive the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car , i just bought , and is one of my favs right now , that car turns like no other ... its a just did 1,07,968 if a ds3 on deep forest , but was fully moded , but i drove it before and is sooo nice

I have it, and it is quite a joy to drive. The GT-R Concept LM Race Car makes it look like a toy though :drool:
 
i liked the m3 for some reason. not the best stock car but its one that sticks out when i hear pretty good stock car.
 
The s2000 lm race car is quite nice as well and looks beatiful
 
Have you tried the renault 5 maxi turbo rally car, its very nice 2 , one of my favs
 
The Mark IV is very nice that noise is sick , need some pratice two but is very nice , specially if you are into power slides
 
If you love the NSX-R (The Type S-Zero is a little more slide happy, but still great fun), I do suggest the Toyota MR2 GT-S (SW20). Another MR car that has high power potential but more than enough in stock form.
 
i liked the m3 for some reason. not the best stock car but its one that sticks out when i hear pretty good stock car.

I also enjoyed the M3, but then I fully build it for no apparent reason and now it's decent at best, drives on rails but I'm not a fan of that, might use hard compound and try it again :)
 
The s2000 lm race car is quite nice as well and looks beatiful

Thanks for the advice, trying to get your post count up or something though? :P
 
I car that really surprised me was the Corvette Z06 C2 Race car 63. It has 628 hp and is quick and easy to control and can power slide. It costs 730,000 but it is a fun car. I used it for the historic races and it destroyed everything.

Another good one is the nissan r390 gt road car.
 
Thanks for the advice, trying to get your post count up or something though? :P

Nan sorry i was posting , and looking at my garage

On very fun car to drive is that motul civic 89 i thing , its a prize car from the begining i was suprised by the handle of that car, i thing for the lv of it , is one of the best handling card, especialy for a FF car
 
I car that really surprised me was the Corvette Z06 C2 Race car 63. It has 628 hp and is quick and easy to control and can power slide. It costs 730,000 but it is a fun car. I used it for the historic races and it destroyed everything.

Another good one is the nissan r390 gt road car.

Hmm I've passed up that vette a few times, I'll have to look into it, thanks 👍
 
Im right now runnign if the Amemiya Asparadrink Rx7'06 ( the premium one ) lowering my hp soo i can get it on the seasonal event and man this car rocks , using no adds ,confort soft this car is very nice doing
 
The Dodge viper srt 10 coupe, is very good stock and I can run with most cars like it when there tuned. Sad most people ruin the viper giving it a 1000 bhp, when it weighs around 1300 kg with stage 3.
 
Im right now runnign if the Amemiya Asparadrink Rx7'06 ( the premium one ) lowering my hp soo i can get it on the seasonal event and man this car rocks , using no adds ,confort soft this car is very nice doing

Hmm I have that car, I bought it thinking it was a drift car like the AEM S2K seems to be, but when It just gripped I put it away and never brought it back out. I guess I'll have to give it another chance lol.
 
The Dodge viper srt 10 coupe, is very good stock and I can run with most cars like it when there tuned. Sad most people ruin the viper giving it a 1000 bhp, when it weighs around 1300 kg with stage 3.

Sounds like fun, maybe I'll try to write "VIPER" on the runway at the Top Gear Test Track :sly:

(props to those of you who get that reference)
 
380RS is perfect straight from the box.
 
380RS is perfect straight from the box.

The sound is the best thing about that car. It grips too well for me, I prefer a little tail happy power sliding :D
 
F40. SLS, NSX, ZR1 too for drifting.. Any of the audi race cars.. Good stuff
 
Currently loving my stock F40 and BTR.
 
Last edited:
Back