Most loyal GT fans have given up on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter elbanjo
  • 41 comments
  • 3,155 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

elbanjo

(Banned)
Messages
9
Because it was meant to be out last xmas, and yet another long wait. Most loyal GT fans are just sticking to GT5P now, as they feel let down by the delay. Is that how you feel?
 
Ok,then we'll sort this out once the game is out ...
 
Would someone please lock this thread?
 
Most? Where are you pulling this from?
 
I'd like to see the research to back this up.

Also...

Most loyal GT fans are just sticking to GT5P now

Ye-ah, because they can't play GT5.
 
Does this mean I get to leave my house? :scared:
 
I've got the figures if you don't believe me

Well what are you waiting for? Lay them out. That's why you made this thread, right?
 
New troll to the site...
 
Ok, I truly don't care I'll wait until it comes out. I mean seriously just enjoy the Ps3 and the GT5p,Just shut up and wait.
 
Well what are you waiting for? Lay them out. That's why you made this thread, right?

Here are the figures:
 

Attachments

  • FIGURES.JPG
    FIGURES.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 204
Well there you go guys scientific proof we've given up.
 
Being "let down" is not the same as "giving up".

You fail at trolling...Ignore list updated. (see signature)
 
I'm just tired of waiting for surprises
 
I didn't give up because of the wait, I gave up because the game won't have the Lada rotary prototype in it.

Sorry I refuse to play games that don't have Soviet cars which were based on 20 year old Italian cars and are powered by Wankel engines in them.
 
81.3% say yes
19.8% say no

Wait a minute.
 
Oh he does a have a point. I have noticed that since the GT5 japanese release delay was announced the amount of people on the site and any new threads or popular/busy threads has basically slowed to a trickle. If there is any news suddenly this site is alive and buzzing again for that day and maybe the next then it`s like someone turned off the lights as everyone goes back to doing what they were previously.

I`d never seen under 100 members online on GTPLANET until the delay news hit. Then it spiked to around 500 or more and tapered off to around the average now of 80 or so. As most people simply gave up hope and walked away. The delay news with no new confirmed release date really was the last straw with a lot of members and fans in general of the GT series. Just my 20 cents worth.
 
I remember that. I wander if this one will end up in comedy corner.

I've showed you the proof (in that image). So I've a valid argument
 
It's like he looked up "trolling" on Wikipedia to give himself a general idea of what trolls do but no understanding as to how to actually be good at it.
 
I did that pic in Paint and have deceived you all into believing, i win.

No you don't win........ and you won't win the battle either, because at your current rate of dribble a banning will be coming your way very soon.....
 
No you don't win........ and you won't win the battle either, because at your current rate of dribble a banning will be coming your way very soon.....

No, he won. We all have to admit it to ourselves the we all lost.

Somebody hold me. It hurts so bad.
 
I did that pic in Paint and have deceived you all into believing, i win.

Congratulations. You may collect your prize from the gaza strip. Walk along the border until you see a man in a pink and white striped shirt. Tell him you wish to speak to Amin Dijili and he will know what to do.
 
Where do these fools keep coming from?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back