Most loyal GT fans have given up on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter elbanjo
  • 41 comments
  • 3,155 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
fail-hurdles.jpg
 
The only question I have is how many people did this poll?
 
Three. Figure that math out.
OK,I just had a slow moment also I realize the 🤬 poll was'nt real:grumpy:.
 
Gentlemen...

c4G.jpg
 
6ix
I'd like to see the research to back this up.

Also...



Ye-ah, because they can't play GT5.

I even heard that people are refusing to play GT5 until it is released. Shocking!

More news facts as they come in.*



*made up
 
Because it was meant to be out last xmas, and yet another long wait. Most loyal GT fans are just sticking to GT5P now, as they feel let down by the delay. Is that how you feel?

Sure, i like many feel a bit let down by the delay. But to be honest, i don't care how long it takes, as long as they get it right. Good things come to those who wait my friends. True GT fans will wait. Iv played GT5prologue to death, yet visually it is so far ahead of everything else out there, that i never get bored with it. NFS shift? Pathetic.
 
True GT fans?

Okay. I don't know whose worse now, you or the OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back