Most Money Quickly?

• Thread starter Jason
  • 272 comments
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
x-GT5M4N-x
Impulse Trick
This thread was created for people to share their ideas and methods for earning the most amount of money efficiently in Seasonal Events. Do not post a method that involves using a "hybrid" or a hacked car. Let's keep this thread legit for the non-hybrid users out there.

Last edited:
500 pp Indy Road course from Online A-spec Challenge No. 5 gives you around 600k with 200% bonus.

Online A-spec Challenge No. 4 650 pp Nurburgring gives you 1mil for winning with 200%

Just about any 650pp event. I personally prefer Laguna Seca with my Team Oreca Vipers.

430 FF Seasonal at Cape Ring nets me about 1.3 million per race. 5 laps around 2:02 per lap. I would have to look up the exact specs, but I didn't add much to car initially. Flywheels and drivetrain - whatever you want. Stage 1 weight reduction, sports manifold I think, no engine changes, fixed 5 speed transmission. Lower the height slightly, not the fully adjustable kit but the fixed one. Bottom line is experiment, using ballast and engine power adjustments until you get to about 360-370 PP. Maybe start at 400 ish to learn the track a little.

Then cash in like a broken ATM. If you race with the racing line, you don't have to brake nearly as much as the line tells you on more than half the turns, such is the qualitynof the Puegeot. You know you are "detuned" enough if you have to work hard to get to the lead late on lap four or not until lap five.

Another way is to get some Bobs started... Befriend some gtp'ers who have the widget installed. Your 6 Bobs run race after race after race overnight while you're sleeping. I cashed about 8,000,000 the other day.

Hi mate, I've been running Ferrari F1 Indy road course at 770pp, pretty easy win and gives 3.2million credits for around 12mins work:tup:

F1 Ferrari Event on Nurburgring 24 H with 770 PO it is little hard, however I have 3,8 milion money, but with 750 PO have 4,4 milion in nearly 14 min.

F1 Ferrari at Eifel - 745pp - easy 4.3 mil cr. for just over 11 mins work. Do that 5 times & you've made your 20mil cr for as many X2010s, P4s, XJ13 & MkIVs that you could ever need! All in an hour each!
(The lower you take the pp for the F10, the damn easier it is to drive - sticks to the road like glue:))

Giulietta73
F1 Ferrari at Eifel - 745pp - easy 4.3 mil cr. for just over 11 mins work. Do that 5 times & you've made your 20mil cr for as many X2010s, P4s, XJ13 & MkIVs that you could ever need! All in an hour each!
(The lower you take the pp for the F10, the damn easier it is to drive - sticks to the road like glue:))

What do I do to lower the PP? Just lower the HP?

lower hp, add ballast, and my least preferred: reduce downforce.

Last edited:
lower hp, add ballast, and my least preffered: reduce downforce.

This:tup: but I didn't need to reduce the downforce to get to 745pp.

Lap 1: 1.11 ish
Lap 2 - 10 under 1.09 - this should keep you on the target:)

Reduce performance points and try the ferrari F1 races. If you want to make money with b-spec try the 650pp race in online b-spec challenge 3 with the ford gt lm test car(the black one) 1 million per race and it can win easily if the f1 and zonda race car aren't in the lineup

This:tup: but I didn't need to reduce the downforce to get to 745pp.

Lap 1: 1.11 ish
Lap 2 - 10 under 1.09 - this should keep you on the target:)

Lap times around 1:08 easily win the event. I use 755 pp and normally win by 5-6 seconds so I'm sure you can go lower.

Agree with the above as to reducing engine power and adding weight to reduce the pp. I keep aero on full as I find that this really helps to catch the ai in the corners.

Race normally takes about 11 mins 30 sec with a payout of around 4 million credits at 200%

Last edited:
gtnoobie
14min. 1:16 per lap on average to net the win. 10 laps.
Not as tough or easy to spin as eifel or the ring so it's a good money spinner.

F1 on Indy takes about 11 mins, and pays roughly the same with a 785pp car (just about $3million)

SubaruTechnica
The F1 race with reduced PP on the Indy Road course is very easy. I think it last a lil over 7 mins and you get 2mil+, depending on how low you put your PP down

7 mins? You must never do the event. My friend can do a 1:04 tops, and he held most of the world records back when we had the Ferrari F1 TT's. You're realistically looking at 11-12 minutes to get 10 laps in. If you lap slower then about 1:15-16, you won't win.

Last edited:
Having never driven a Ferrari F1 car... I tried it this morning. It kicked my butt, even at 90% engine power. My son has one, I don't - although I have a 24 ticket just sitting there and 19,000,000 in the account. Can't say that I'll be opening the ticket or buying the car anytime soon!

Afrodeezy
F1 on Indy takes about 11 mins, and pays roughly the same with a 785pp car (just about $3million)

7 mins? You must never do the event. My friend can do a 1:04 tops, and he held most of the world records back when we had the Ferrari F1 TT's. You're realistically looking at 11-12 minutes to get 10 laps in. If you lap slower then about 1:15-16, you won't win.

Yea I haven't done it in a while. Memory was a bit foggy about overall time. I did it last night and lapped around 1:13/1:14 so yea, definitely 10+ mins but easy money, though.

daddybats
The Ferrari f1 @ eiffel? Just tried that.. Never again..Got my rear end handed to me! I'm using the 07' any suggestions for setup etc??
Thanks.

The F2007 is great stock. Go to the Indy road course, it's the easiest IMO. If you're still having issues, keep raising the front and rear downforce until the car feels planted into the ground. If you do add ballast to lower pp, don't mess with the weight distribution, it will destroy the perfect balance of the car. Hope this helps a bit 👍

Edit- my setup:

I use 135 front, 185 rear downforce
Transmission 205MPH
HP: 542
Weight: 745kg (200kg ballast, default position)
Brake Bias 10/10. This is important because you can easily out-brake the AI

Everything else stock. This makes me 3 million at Indy Road Course, 785pp

Last edited:
Like I said, you don't even need to do that, share your bobs, and FR me.

So then he can only make money when *you* choose to run your b spec race dongle

my way, make all the money you want, whenever you want

ALSO, mine levels up your a-spec like crazy

choice is his!

seanneedscar
So then he can only make money when *you* choose to run your b spec race dongle

my way, make all the money you want, whenever you want

ALSO, mine levels up your a-spec like crazy

choice is his!

Yeah fair enough, take he's way for a-spec and mine for b-spec.

Latest Posts

Back