Most Money Quickly?

• Thread starter Jason
  • 272 comments
Used 2J at 555pp with Praiano's tune. Easy money. This car is powerful and really sticks in the curves. Am using G27 wheel.
Yeah, this car is insane. Won the race easily at 560PP (stock setup) and earned a healthy 4.5 million Cr. in about 7.5 minutes.

Sorry if this is a repeat, but the easiest money maker BY FAR in my opinion is the 500pp World Classic Car Series using the Lamborghini Miura. The payouts range from $264k to $300k * 200% login bonus. I'm a novice compared to most people on here, and I win gold every time by 15-60 seconds in all 5 races. I believe I got the tune from The Tuning God Mr. Praiano. I'd be happy to post the tune if anyone needs it. Just send me a private message and I will post it.

My other easy money maker is the last race in the 710pp Dream Car Championship (Eifel) using the Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89. It pays $490k * 200%. Again, happy to post tune or share car upon request.

Enjoy the $$$ :-)

The third race of the 500 PP World Classic car Series at Autumn Ring (Beginner Series) that only uses cars up to '69 is a reflection of the 400 PP TT#73.
Guess which car wins that race?

Making money is really easy if you put a reliable AI driver in charge of a 500 PP Miura at a similar race (B-Spec) - the last B-Spec Seasonals that we still have in the line-up. Look for the race at Autumn Ring and let it rip. If you have the 200% Bonus going, it's almost a Mil every five laps.

I made millions, while running-in my Miura. All I did was lift a finger now and then - while multitasking, of course.

This race:

Back