Most Over-rated car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Basstrombone
  • 118 comments
  • 4,251 views
oh and i like the RTG out of all the ruffs...

i dont over tune, but i fully tuned once and it handled really well :)
 
I'm not too sure what the most overrated car is..I would guess either the XJ220 or the R390 Road Car.
 
I reckon that the R390 road car is a great stock performer, it can easily beat almost any other road car stock in the game...;)
 
It certainly does. It needs shifting at about 5500rpm though - anyone driving it with the Auto tranny won't enjoy the car as much.
 
Oh hi ving.

Theres the girl at my school that drive a fiat, should I introduce her to you.
 
Hell if I know, but it looks really bad and she put a fart can on it and it says 'Fiat' on the windshield.
 
hmm.... ok. some fiats are a POS :)

it not the one in the game tho?
 
sounds more like a dodge with a fiat sticker on it! :p
:)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeah, but I hate it how most of the cars also sound like aeroplanes and you can barely hear the engine anymore when they reach about 250km/h + :irked:.

I know what you mean . . . running around Test Course is terrible, just annoying. Ack!
 
Favourite road car..RGT....lift of oversteer, back it into the apex and boot it lovely to drive and so switchable, next a boosted NSX a real nice smooth experience

Worst any Aston Martin (for the $), and boosted Pagani (front end, there is no front end), just like the cobra, you drive the sucker from the rear...gets tedious

Underrated the Curore TR-XX with 174bhp neat

I also prefer the Oreca Viper to the C5R but enjoy both....and to the pissy tune of the C5R, you should hear the 427 Monaro, it absolutely bellows with the same motor!!!

All Skylines are vastly dissapointing when boosted too high but stock (no mods) they are a lot of fun Evo's just rock any boost

Best rally car got to love the 206, hate the focus, enjoy the Evo and Impreza and the Xsara is the killer FF car

Most bang for your buck goes to the NB8B NA tuned MX5...schweet...and the stock Camaro with brakes and suspension...don't you just love trying a new car every night (time to check out the TOM's Chaser....eeech)
 
TOMS has potential nice and easy to drive sothere goes another prejudice:D
 
Yay, another Aussie joins GTPlanet! :)

I watched a Nation's Cup Race today, :drool: That big V8 in the Monaro is just...:drool: But it got beaten out by the Diablo.
 
Thnx DtV, I'll invite you to our next GT3a group races, usually 6 PS2's 12-18 racers...loads of fun:)
 
i think that all you chevorlet fans out there might hate me, but i think that the camaro z28 is the worst car out there!!!! its such a heavy and slow v-8 (stock)!!!! it cannot run with a beatle RSI for goodness sakes (modified), and this a is a quite and an embaressedment to me!!!!!!! but for the mean time you chevorlet fans hold your breath because the bmw X5 4.6IS can smoke your little ugly wannabe V8s!!!!!!!!!
 
Im no chevy fan, but ill hold my breath when BMW makes a 22k dollar car that smokes a camaro z28(or whatever its).

Ill just by 3 Chevy for the price of your BMW and pay my friends to drive them, in front of your BMW, really slow, or maybe to box you in, or slam on the brakes really hard if your behind. In a race, id win becaue you would be too busy trying to not hit a camaro.

Oh, and the X5 is a friking SUV that comparable to a VW Suv. Yea, your in the same market as VW, you should feel proud
 
Originally posted by Driftmasta
i think that all you chevorlet fans out there might hate me, but i think that the camaro z28 is the worst car out there!!!! its such a heavy and slow v-8 (stock)!!!! it cannot run with a beatle RSI for goodness sakes (modified), and this a is a quite and an embaressedment to me!!!!!!! but for the mean time you chevorlet fans hold your breath because the bmw X5 4.6IS can smoke your little ugly wannabe V8s!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of cars that are better than a Z28, but that doesn't mean that it is "the worst car out there." The Z28 is a good car for the price.
 
Who ever says that the fo/90s is overrated needs a trip to the woodshed.

what i dont get is why the panoz is 2 mil and the zond a is 400 gs
 
Originally posted by Driftmasta
i think that all you chevorlet fans out there might hate me, but i think that the camaro z28 is the worst car out there!!!! its such a heavy and slow v-8 (stock)!!!! it cannot run with a beatle RSI for goodness sakes (modified), and this a is a quite and an embaressedment to me!!!!!!! but for the mean time you chevorlet fans hold your breath because the bmw X5 4.6IS can smoke your little ugly wannabe V8s!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Yeah, what if that Beetle RSI was modified to about 600 bhp plus???

I don't think an X5 4.6is could beat a Z28, it's for a whole different market...:|
 
Put me in the slow heavy V8 car, and you in your BMW. ^_^'

Slow heavy V8's are my specialty, cornering by torque.
 
I love the R390. I like to use a 800hp R390 in the Professional League GT All Stars Race. The R390 AI in this race uses the 1200hp turbo engine. :D
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
I love the R390. I like to use a 800hp R390 in the Professional League GT All Stars Race. The R390 AI in this race uses the 1200hp turbo engine. :D

Yeah, that may be true, but the AI drive most of the time like a bunch of four year olds! :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeah, that may be true, but the AI drive most of the time like a bunch of four year olds! :p

That's definitely true!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Most over rated car in my opinion has to be the F689 I believe? I'm not sure if that's the #..The 888HP V6 Turbo. It's sluggish, too much turbo lag for an f1 car, not very real in that aspect. alot of the lesser HP F1 cars, perform ALOT better. The 2nd most over rated would probable by the R34 Vspec II, not all skyline's Just that particular model.
 
i think the F1's are over rated. i mean they do have the good handeling but they lack top speed.

nate
 
The F1's are not overrated. They have excellent turning, the acceleration on them is astounding, and they do have a decent high speed.
 
At the moment the only car I can think of is *gets ready to run*

The Aston Martin Vanquish.
Ok the engine is nice, with plenty of torque, but it weighs a tonne and to be honest doesn't handle very well. Even with tuning it's still not comparable to simmilar cars. This also goes for the DB7 and the Vantage.

It's not that I don't like Astons, they just aren't made for track racing, more luxury crusing. Although the new DB7 GT looks better in this aspect.
 
Back