Most XP given

• Thread starter xR3
  • 31 comments

xR3

Scotland
Scotland
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
What seasonal gives you the most XP per race? The best i know is 200,000XP for 1 lap around the Nurburgring

xR3
What seasonal gives you the most XP per race? The best i know is 200,000XP for 1 lap around the Nurburgring

Legally, I know you can get over 600,000 for an 11.5 minute race on the Eifel track in the Ferrari F1 seasonal if your car is detuned to around 740PP.

I'm not sure which Nurburgring you are referring to, but I know that the Sports Truck Seasonal has a Ring race that can be done fairly easily at 425 PP with a Dodge Ram. It gives you a pretty good bonus, but I can't say what the XP is, since I've been Level 40 for a long time now.

I'm not sure which Nurburgring you are referring to, but I know that the Sports Truck Seasonal has a Ring race that can be done fairly easily at 425 PP with a Dodge Ram. It gives you a pretty good bonus, but I can't say what the XP is, since I've been Level 40 for a long time now.

Im reffering to the Aspec #4 650PP race on the Nurburgring

I don't know the exact number since I'm not in front of the game, but the new German touring car seasonal at the nurb pays out several 100k xp if you use low pp. I use the '92 merc at around 520 pp (stock power, no aero), your lap times need to be 2:05 or lower. Keep a tight line, draft, and cut the last chicane.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about one with the PP bonus. My mistake.

It looks like even with the performance bonus and the login bonus, the Truck Seasonal doesn't hit 200K XP. It was quite a bit lower than that, and not worth it to you probably.

I was hoping to give ya some good news. Sorry.

Around 5,000,000+ XP for the SuperCar Challenge with a car at. Emm. -3000PP :sly:

Around 5,000,000+ XP for the SuperCar Challenge with a car at. Emm. -3000PP :sly:

Could you add me and share the hacked car youre using to get this?
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X

xR3
Could you add me and share the hacked car youre using to get this?
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X

I could if I would sir.

My BD Drive on my PS3 has finally went on me.

It will take a few days to fix it.

I could if I would sir.

My BD Drive on my PS3 has finally went on me.

It will take a few days to fix it.

God sake :L
Righto, whats your PSN? I'll add you and you can just accept me when you can mate

X P ? are these the experience points you get when completing a race after the prize money/credits?

Legally, I know you can get over 600,000 for an 11.5 minute race on the Eifel track in the Ferrari F1 seasonal if your car is detuned to around 740PP.

Must be my lack of skill, I just can't seem to win this race with anything below 800PP am I missing a trick? what is the best way to lower the PP and still have a chance of winning?

Thanks,

Must be my lack of skill, I just can't seem to win this race with anything below 800PP am I missing a trick? what is the best way to lower the PP and still have a chance of winning?

Thanks,

I don't think that you'll find "a trick" to winning with the F1 cars. There are two cars that you can use; most likely one of them will feel more comfortable to you.

With those two cars, unlike most cars in the game, there are only three things that you can do to lower the PP level. Those are Power Limiting, adding Ballast, and lowering the Aerodynamics. I'm pretty certain that this is correct, unless I'm forgetting something.

Most likely, you'll have to find that "just right" balance for your driving style. For some, with expert driving skills, lowering the Aero can work very well and actually make the car faster on the straights. For others, that would make the car spin too easily for their taste/skill.

Try experimenting and see what works well for you. There is most likely info in this sub-forum that will give more info or suggestions how to get more bonus from the PP difference. I would start in the one that names the Seasonal in the topic and work from there.

Also, you're going to want to get the most out of each lap, if you're PP limiting. Depending how much you're limiting, you'll have to drive very well. If you limit to, well, the limit, you almost have to drive Time Trial Leaderboard laps consistently. Little mistakes, or not getting the most out of every corner, adds up over the course of a lap and an entire race.

Probably the best thing to do is to limit by 10s at first. Take off 10 PP, if that works out, do another 10. If that's too much go up by 5. Once you get the hang of that, shave off 5 again and see if you can do it. You'll eventually get to the point where you shave off 1 PP, and then you'll find your limit.

If you think about the S. Vettel challenges in the Special Events, you'll understand how it can seem like you're doing well, but really not getting the most out of your laps. These cars go really fast and corner really well, so it's easy to think that you're driving your best, when you can be shaving a lot of time off of your laps.

It actually takes quite a bit of practice to really get the most out of these cars, but the more you drive them, the more it makes sense how to get more out of them. It's also a lot of fun once you do get the hang of them.

I hope this helps.

xR3

Doesn't using the hybrid X2010 in the supercar seasonal give you an insane amount of exp? I know it pays over 40 million credits...

So what is the most current easiest way to get exp right now?????

Some of these posts are about 3-4 months old, I'm level 35 A-Spec and I would really like to hit 40 before GT6 comes out.. I was going to make a new thread to see the updated "easiest way to get xp" but I think this thread will do just as well.
If anyone has a glitched car I would greatly appreciate if I could just borrow it for a day to get to level 40. I would give you anything if I could just borrow it for a day

The FGT challenge, lower your HP until you can just win as it has the differential bonus. I can get just over 2mill.

Back