• average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • junk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
United States
Gator_McKlusky_
Made this for LMP car's used it for almost everything. Except for kid's everyone love's it try it out folks.
I would love some feed back. I've seen there track of the week and it's cool but thinking there not really looking very hard.

2Bs2i4xEUB2Z0sdew_0.png
1jCxsSiK4ftobZJuO1_1.jpg
at38HVcZ5a11ibQsI_1.jpg
vT3ifmRXMnyobKRzBD_1.jpg

It looked good to me at first, but I don't like it too much to be honest. This track seems to be "painted" like many Usertracks, and not developed by building and driving it part by part. You just can't get a nice flow on this track so it's not too much fun to drive.
Sorry Bro, you asked :)

Looks pretty challenging. I can imagine getting pretty sore thumbs using my DS3 around here.......

How much of that circuit can you spend at full throttle in any decent-powered car?

I run everything there but not a flat out track. its very a technical track but if all your running is flat out its not the track for you. Its a drivers track made to challenge your skill. Not a fluffy kitten more of a mean dog that bites. meant to be tamed not broken.

I run everything there but not a flat out track. its very a technical track but if all your running is flat out its not the track for you. Its a drivers track made to challenge your skill. Not a fluffy kitten more of a mean dog that bites. meant to be tamed not broken.
I'll give it a go soon.

It looked good to me at first, but I don't like it too much to be honest. This track seems to be "painted" like many Usertracks, and not developed by building and driving it part by part. You just can't get a nice flow on this track so it's not too much fun to drive.
sorry to hear that guess your not really a true road racer

sorry you didn't like track probably because your just a kid. a good friend that teaches auto racing really loves it as does his friend a test driver for Ferrari in F1 car's. guess your only used to really easy tracks. but l know with anything it must suit the user so good luck plenty of fluffy kitten track's are out there for you.

Back