Prosimu Simracing Hardware

• Thread starter Prosimu
  • 77 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
France
France
Hey,

Anthony here, from PROSIMU. Since GTPLANET is an important place for the community, I thought it would be nice to introduce our company here and share our latest news with you guys.

We have been a simracing hardware manufacturer for more than 10 years now, specialized in motion racing simulators. We provide high end plug and play cockpits as well as complete packages, a lot of simracing accessories and we manufacture one of the best simulation actuator on the market: the PRS200™ ( with a speed of 280 mm/s, 2G acceleration & 200 kg lifted weight per actuator ). Our simulators are made out of high end components only, and have an excellent guarantee.

We currently equip more than 50 simulation rooms worldwide, and have sold more than a thousand simulators. This year, we equipped the 24 simulators of the ADAC SIMRACING EXPO with our PRS200™ actuators, i. e. more than 90 actuators.

I put at your disposal this helpful brochure, which will give you an overview of the range available today: Brochure

For more informations, please visit our website at Prosimu.com, and follow us on Instagram, Facebook & Youtube to keep up with the latest news!

PS: I'll also attach to this post two preview images of the brochure, so you guys can check it here. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Anthony | PROSIMU

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Patrick,

Congrats on the site sponsorship and your motion systems, I have sent you a PM, could you please have a look at it for me?

Cheers AussieStig

Hi Mark,

I just send you a response. Sorry for the delay, a lot of work with the order, Kickstarter, prototype.....

Best regards

Patrick

My interest starts to grow in the T-1000 3 motion model, since I am moving to PC very shortly.

I see angle adjustable OMP seats but I also see non adjustable ProSimu seats ?

The ProSimu seat reminds me strongly of the Playseat seat I use to own for a short period of time and I (my back) strongly disliked that one.
I now use a RaceRoom rig with a very good adjustable seat, but it has no side mount possibilities. Wonder if ProSimu has adapters for this kind of seats ?

Is it possible to mount a Fanatec clubsport SQ shifter ?

Are these actuators noisy ?

Has @AussieStig yet tried the 3 motion model ? How about the feel of a car sliding in the back ?

My interest starts to grow in the T-1000 3 motion model, since I am moving to PC very shortly.

The ProSimu seat reminds me strongly of the Playseat seat I use to own for a short period of time and I (my back) strongly disliked that one.
I now use a RaceRoom rig with a very good adjustable seat, but it has no side mount possibilities. Wonder if ProSimu has adapters for this kind of seats ?

Has @AussieStig yet tried the 3 motion model ? How about the feel of a car sliding in the back ?

OMP and ProSimu are angle adjustable - i don't know where do you saw that ProSimu seat wasn't adjustable.

We will send you a OMP seat if you want. Just precise this,when you put your order.

You could mount your Fanatec shifter easily.

Inside the video the actuators are noisy, but the micro of my camera are very sensitive.

AussieStig will try the 3 motion model in october. The feeling is Amazing! You will increase your time when you drive!

Thanks

Patrick

Hey mate, I hope to receive the review unit in the next few weeks. It will be the T1000 with traction loss. I think Patrick will answer your questions regarding the seats etc.

I will post a link here once I have the review posted on RaceDepartment.

Cheers mate, AussieStig

OMP and ProSimu are angle adjustable - i don't know where do you saw that ProSimu seat wasn't adjustable.

We will send you a OMP seat if you want. Just precise this,when you put your order.

You could mount your Fanatec shifter easily.

Inside the video the actuators are noisy, but the micro of my camera are very sensitive.

AussieStig will try the 3 motion model in october. The feeling is Amazing! You will increase your time when you drive!

Thanks Patrick, must have missed the angle adjustability in the ProSim seat.
Good to know we can choose.
So, no adapters for other seat models available I guess ?
I seem to have missed the Fanate shifter holder too. It is a loose mount I presume, where can it be placed ?
Don't know if the ProSimu will increase my drive time (I allready drive a lot :D)
But I absolutely do like the idea, especially the 3 motion.
If AussieStig is not living to far from me, I could possibly have a try ?

I hope to receive the review unit in the next few weeks. It will be the T1000 with traction loss.
Thanks, that is indeed the one I am interested in. Curious if the actuator will mimic that OK.

The seats that are compatible must be attached by each side.

For you schifter, you could put near your wheel an each side of the seat. You can adjust the height and width.

Thanks

Patrick

did this ever get tested. i would like to see the review as am looking into getting one

I have contacted them twice and had no responce. I certainly wouldnt put up cash with no feedback. I was looking at the t1000 5 motion but think ill give is a miss. No info on the software it uses or setup. Ill probably end up going down the rout of making my own when i find out how

Hey mate, I hope to receive the review unit in the next few weeks. It will be the T1000 with traction loss. I think Patrick will answer your questions regarding the seats etc.

I will post a link here once I have the review posted on RaceDepartment.

Cheers mate, AussieStig

did this ever get tested. i would like to see the review as am looking into getting one

@AussieStig post was from september 15th last year, so either he has not got one to test, or he is still testing... :D
I lost interest though.

wonder if they are not in existence. prosimu hasn't been about since sept 15th. The guy must have disappeared.
Shame really as looked good for the money. its going to take me forever to build one

Last edited:
wonder if they are not in existence. prosimu hasn't been about since sept 15th. The guy must have disappeared.
Shame really as looked got for the money. its going to take me forever to build one
No mate, he is about, he has actually opened a showroom in France and is flat out catching up with his orders, demand is outstripping supply right now. :-) 1st world problems I would say.

Stay tuned for more info coming soon though from AussieStig, cheers

Shame really as looked good for the money. its going to take me forever to build one

We're still alive, we just come from Morocco (Marrakesh) installation of 3 simulators (2 T5 and 1 T4) with 2 DK2 and 1 Triple screen (3 x 48" curved) and 1 Sub pack

IMG_20160226_011950.jpg

Patrick

We're still alive, we just come from Morocco (Marrakesh) installation of 3 simulators (2 T5 and 1 T4) with 2 DK2 and 1 Triple screen (3 x 48" curved) and 1 Sub pack

IMG_20160226_011950.jpg

Patrick
Looks really good Patrick, congrats on the build project mate. Cheers mate :-) AussieStig

I think that the OP should visit this thread more frequently and maybe give us more informations/input about this product! We need more previews and reviews( third party reviews).

An affordable motion control rig with the possibility to expand actuators!
The Pro simu T1000 2 actuators (1000N) motion at € 2999,-
I really like the sound of that.
But...
- Is this rig worth the money or do you get cheap actuators from China and a rig with lousy welds?
- Is it really that noisy? ...In the videos it sounds like a pack of canaries :P

The fact that I can't find any third party review makes me doubt if this is a good and save choice.

I had to scratch this rig off my list because there are no reviews and Patrick didn't clearly answer my questions about it's dimensions. I'm a very tall guy with tall legs and I like to have the wheel a little closer to me than most. Once I get more detailed info, I'd put this rig back on my list as it's very promising!

Jerome

I chose to invest in a set of Heusinkveld Pro pedals and almost a AF or OSW DD wheel ( until I heard Fanatec is going to produce a DD wheelbase too...
So a motion sim will be for later, if ever...

I chose to invest in a set of Heusinkveld Pro pedals and almost a AF or OSW DD wheel ( until I heard Fanatec is going to produce a DD wheelbase too...
So a motion sim will be for later, if ever...

That DD rumor has been around for quite some time now. Im not holding my breath any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back