Prosimu Simracing Hardware

• Thread starter Prosimu
  • 77 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Thank you very much! I'll definitely contact him and see what the cost will be to ship to the US.
Im not sure what the v3 cost in the u.s .here they are 4k .if they are the same price it may be worth your while.
You will pick up on exchange rate a decent chunk.

Shipping may be the killer if can be shipped for under 500 or there abouts you will still be under the 3k mark.

How much noise would a single actuator make for say rear traction loss, still quite loud?

I see the simx actuators are rated as 57dB which for that kind of noise is pretty loud but maybe ok for rtl only as unless you are drifting it won't be doing much most of the time?

Hello Patrick from PROSIMU.
I would love to know the difference between your PRS200 actuators compared to the D-Box 4400??! Quality wise and performance wise.
Will you be at the Sim Racing Expo at Nürburgring 2018 with some motion rigs to test? I would like to test the T5 sim.

Thanks.

Hi everybody !

Anthony here, from PROSIMU.

For those of you who are interested in knowing more about our PRS200™ actuators, here's the latest related brochure: Click here

If you have any question, whether it's PRS200™ related or not, feel free to contact us here, on our website or on social media. We will be more than happy to answer :).

Have a good day everyone !

Hi everybody !

Anthony here, from PROSIMU.

For those of you who are interested in knowing more about our PRS200™ actuators, here's the latest related brochure: Click here

If you have any question, whether it's PRS200™ related or not, feel free to contact us here, on our website or on social media. We will be more than happy to answer :).

Have a good day everyone !

I was away from the racing world for a long time and I've just discovered what you've done with the T1000 and the new PRS actuators ! It's astonishing ! The speed (2G / 280mm/s), the travel (up 20cm) and the "affordable price" (10k€ for the P5MP in 15cm).

I only have 3 questions :
- Are you working on a seat belt g-force solution (like the vesaro one), for me it's the only little thing missing to this beatifull P5MP
- Will the price gap between the P5MP and the P7MP be reasonable ? When it will be available ?
- Did you try to get in touch with PD and ask them to develop a simple interface that send 3 G-forces and 3 angles through USB ? Your affordable motion platforms combined with Gran Turismo (even if it's not the best sim in the world, it's massively played) could change the game for motion rigs

I was away from the racing world for a long time and I've just discovered what you've done with the T1000 and the new PRS actuators ! It's astonishing ! The speed (2G / 280mm/s), the travel (up 20cm) and the "affordable price" (10k€ for the P5MP in 15cm).

I only have 3 questions :
- Are you working on a seat belt g-force solution (like the vesaro one), for me it's the only little thing missing to this beatifull P5MP
- Will the price gap between the P5MP and the P7MP be reasonable ? When it will be available ?
- Did you try to get in touch with PD and ask them to develop a simple interface that send 3 G-forces and 3 angles through USB ? Your affordable motion platforms combined with Gran Turismo (even if it's not the best sim in the world, it's massively played) could change the game for motion rigs

- It will arrive after the other development P3MP/P7MP/T7/T1000 7 M and AL01....
- Price of P7MP is not totaly fixed for the moment- Not release date for the moment- but for sure : you could upgrade between P5MP to P7MP.
- Don't know who is PD.... Once the Grant Turismo would open and put some telemetry.... it will be easier to work with motion platform ;-)

Thanks

Patrick

- It will arrive after the other development P3MP/P7MP/T7/T1000 7 M and AL01....
- Price of P7MP is not totaly fixed for the moment- Not release date for the moment- but for sure : you could upgrade between P5MP to P7MP.
- Don't know who is PD.... Once the Grant Turismo would open and put some telemetry.... it will be easier to work with motion platform ;-)

Thanks

Patrick

Thx for the answers
Polyphony Digital (maker of Gran Turismo)

Hi :)

NEW COMPATIBILITY
Sim Racing Studio is dedicated and optimized for ProSimu T1000 2M and 3M simulators (Dyadic version).
▪️Easy to configure
▪️Optimized for ProSimu Simulators
▪️Quick to make adjustments
▪️Powerful
▪️1 single interface
▪️1 single page of quick settings with sliders
▪️Saving by car profile (if the game allows it)
▪️Quickly updated game database (FSX 2020 and F1 2020 compatible already)
▪️Compatible with some game consoles.
▪️Price $ 49 US available on SimRacing Studio.

The other simulators based on PRS 200 actuators will soon be compatible!

115850941_3390445061006495_4447633605905834027_o.jpg

Hi !!

ZOOM ON T1000 - The T100 is a static chassis combining elegance and functionality
▪️ Robust metal frame
▪️ Adjustable seat brackets
▪️ Adjustable pedal plate
▪️ Adjustable predrilled steering wheel plate

and That's classy :cool:

116042368_3396248680426133_1965621607173820109_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back