MotoGP 2010 Thread

• Thread starter Neal
  • 389 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for those that didnt know, Jeremy Burgess and his team followed Rossi across to Ducati as well.

Nice. I was hoping that Burgess would take him up on the invitation. Those two have developed masterpieces togther. May even be good for Nicky too. :)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88357

Got to love the mind games, Rossi basically saying he was useless all season. Which considering his form is probably true.

I would like to know what the real injury is/was. Rotator Cuff, Cartilidge Tear?.....I mean, 'tendons and stuff torn',? The way its worded is not clear, medically speaking. (although maybe it is.....not like I'm a doctor).

Last edited:
Arrrrggghhhhhh !1!!!1 ZOMG etc

Paris Hilton to launch 125cc team

n517827_Paris_Hilton_3.preview.jpg

The American media star will join forces with the BQR set-up with riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales on board in the World Championship, with the renowned Rossano Brazzi on the technical side of the team.

Paris Hilton will be present at Hotel ME in Madrid this Saturday (December 18th) for the official presentation of the SuperMartxé VIP by Paris Hilton team, which will compete in the 2011 125cc World Championship.

Also in attendance at the event will be the American media star’s partners Nano, Xavi Montero and Ricard Garriga, along with sporting and technical director of the team Ricard Jové and riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales. The former of the two Spanish riders is an experienced World Championship campaigner and the latter a promising young talent, who this year took the Spanish National Championship and European 125cc titles.

The SuperMartxé VIP by Paris Hilton team will also have a highly experienced technical team behind it, with the skilled combination of Christian Lundberg and Rossano Brazzi having been brought together for the challenge for the final 125cc category title.

LOL, what next? Repsol-Honda by Penelope Cruz? if this becomes trendy, the possibilities are endless! :lol:

Why? Just... why?

I mean it's way to early for April Fools but I suppose she's a joke for the whole year. Personally I think it would much more entertaining if she rode in the series herself, I'm sure she has experience getting her leg over.

Any wagers on how many, if any, races Rossi will win this year on the Ducati? I'm going to be conservative and say 3.

.....I'm sure she has experience getting her leg over.

:lol:

Any wagers on how many, if any, races Rossi will win this year on the Ducati? I'm going to be conservative and say 3.

I'll be ridiculously optimistic and say he'll win the first race of the season and go on to win the championship :D

Not easy with Spies on the Factory Yamaha... Which is a good thing! Titan clash :D

I see Lorenzo, the reigning champ, being 3rd next year...

Not to mention Pedrosa and Stoner at Honda.

Really is going to be epic.

Rumours currently doing the run suggest that Lorenzo isn't best pleased that Dainese hasn't used his status of best in the world to advertise their wares. Valentino is still the company's front man in part to do with the fact he is honorary president of AGV, part of Dainese. Look for Lorenzo to switch to Alpinestars possibly.

I like how they resemble the old 500s a bit. Side view and looking at the top only. Squarish 'tank', seat and rear.

Now to wait for the miniature to come out and add another Rossi bike to the shelf 👍

By the way, anyone knows if any brand made a Spies miniature from last year? I love that guy as well (the successor to king Rossi IMO) and would like to start a collection of his rides too.

Wow, He sticks out more than usual!! :lol:

Who is their major sponser though?

Wow, He sticks out more than usual!! :lol:

Who is their major sponser though?

Its still Phillip Morris and Marlboro as the Title Sponsor .

Anyone else notice they've gone back to the Big Fairing again ?

Nicky's bike looks excellent too!
I don't know ... the yellow just makes Rossi's bike stand out. It's a bit much on it's own, but once Rossi is riding it, the yellow in his leathers and his helmet compliments the whole thing.

Not to mention Pedrosa and Stoner at Honda.

Really is going to be epic.

I'm really anxious to see what Stoner has got on that Honda. And what Spies can do on a factory bike.

I can't wait to see what Rossi can do with that Duc!

Going to be a crazy championship I think!! :cheers:

When is the first day of testing?

Ohhh man, i can't wait for this season to start... :crazy:

That bike looks soooo good ,it's allready a winner!!... 👍👍👍

spy.

Ohhh man, i can't wait for this season to start... :crazy:

That bike looks soooo good ,it's allready a winner!!... 👍👍👍

spy.
My feelings the same.
I've finally got a newer phone to keep up with the Tweets from the MotoGP, WSBK, and anything related to bikes that don't include Harley Davidson. lol

As much of a Spies fan as I am, I'm looking forward to the new season. Go Spies. :D

Jeez Stoner looks weird in Repsol Colours :crazy:

Lets hope he's got rid of his falling off the front end of the Bike Routine , I seem to remember the last time he rode a Honda he lost the Front of the Bike a Lot and the Honda still shows that trait , well it did last year at least .

wish him luck though he showed great Pace in the Last Test in 2010

That does look odd!

I'm going to lock this thread now as there is a new one for this year here.

Cheers

Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back