• Yeah, that would rock!

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • Hell no! GT is about cars!

Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Don't care..

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be an alright edition, and i wouldn't mind it, but GT has always been about cars, car culture, and PD is now expanding on that with online play, and later, private rooms and voice chat.....not to mention every other feature in GT5p...

no I dont even know why you would create this thread. I bet it will get alot of feed back though :rolleyes:

no I dont even know why you would create this thread. I bet it will get alot of feed back though :rolleyes:
This has been a topic ever since before GT4 came out, and just disgussed it in another thread so I thought I'd made a poll.

I really think that they should keep the cars and bikes separate, or at the very least keep them separate while racing. It's like a kid on a bicycle and a kid on rollerblades trying to race, kind of unfair. I'm not so much into racing bikes anyways, so I'd never want to use them which would mean not finishing the game.

Bikes in GT5 would kill the game for me, firstly because I like Bikes more then cars so I'd race them more then the cars. Secondly because the AI in cars could punt me off the track. Don't say that it wouldn't because it will. Finally but most inportantly becuse GT5 is a car game not a bike game that's what TT is for and hopefully TT2.

I wouldn't mind bikes in the game as I statet in another thread, it could even be cool and ad to the gamepaly somewhat.
However I agree with buickgnx88 that it should be keept seperate from the cars, with maybe the exception of a "coffiebreak" or 2.
I like to test every car I can get my hands on in this series and the intro to realistic bikes would ad to that in my case.

And as I also stated in another thread; if someone were to this right, I think PD are the ones to do it.

I wouldn't mind it if bikes replaced the rally cars, as the "rally tracks" as I call them have always felt cheesy and unrealistic to me. More pavement racers would make a good replacement for the rally cars too IMO. It's not that I have anything against rally cars, or the sport, I dont, I just don't get much enjoyment out of the 1 on 1 rally racing, on short unrealistic rally events.

I don't like the idea of having Bikes on a GT so I think they shouldn't. GT5 should be for cars as its always been and if there is a TT2, then that should be about Bikes. Having them together under "GT" just doesn't seem right and likewise, both of them under "TT" doesn't fit at all. besides, we really don't need another PGR or Midnight Club.

Bikes replacing rally cars? Blasphemy! :lol:
Blasphemy? This is madness! :lol:

No GT = Car

and im hoping the Tourist Trophy series will do the same for bikes. We all know that putting bikes and cars on a race track is a bad idea for obvious reasons so i feel it is more of a real world thing to keep them separate.

On the other hand for Tourist Trophy 2 (fingers crossed)

there is allot of tech that the ps3 could give to the motorcycle ryder and just like the G25 gives the highest realism for cars. Logitech is more than caple of creating something that good for a bike like control.

P.S. if a TT2 comes out, please have these....
Honda RC211V, NSR500, RC30, RC51, RC45,
Ducati 915, 996, 998, GP7, i got more but ill make that list later.

Blasphemy? This is madness! :lol:

:mad:

sparta.jpg

i had a very funny dream last night.. i was at some videogame store, and they had gt5 prologue that people could play with a g25 steering wheel.. well, i started playing it, and i was racing on a motorcycle on a brand new "castle" track.. it was amazing! there were jumps, and places where you could ride along the wall for a second, crazy stuff

I would like TT2 with the same tracks as GT5, but I am happy to have GT5 cars only.

That was actually a really quick throw together by PD, IIRC Sony wanted PD to have something to display at one of the big gameshows with-in two weeks, It was too early for PD to start showing off next gen GT so they threw together this GTHD demonstation, purely GT4 and TT running in the photomodes HD resolution, KY did say that it doesn't mean upcoming GT's will have motorbikes in them.

Latest Posts

Back