Motorekresh (International) | By Techy

• Thread starter Techy
  • 9 comments
United States
Florida
gtamann123
I'm pretty new to the Course Maker so any tips/suggestions/constructive criticism welcome :)

Motorekresh (International)
I personally love this track I made! It is a elegantly balanced, from speedy straightaways, to quick sweepers. It isn't too hard nor too easy. However it is a course that does take some skill to nail swiftly. The track itself can be nasty if driven improperly. However all of the turns will complement both driver and machine :)

Background
Motorekresh's name is sort of odd, really. One day the name just came up in my head and I just stuck with it. Maybe it could be German for something :P Anyway, the track's layout was inspired by various Japanese racetracks/GP courses like Fuji Speedway. Although I couldn't replicate some aspects of real-life courses, Motorekresh serves mostly as a creative origin. Initially, the course started off as "Felps International", until I modified some things due to unstable rhythms on the previous layout. The "International" portion in its name was also initially a second variant of a chicane addition after the finish line straight. However I decided to just combine it to the base track for no real reason :P

If you're wondering how to pronounce its name, it's like: [motoruh-kuresch]. Pronouncing it faster will silence out the u's.

Special Abilities
The track qualifies as an excellent Enduro race. As a 20-lap performer of this course, I barely notice the time fly by - even with AI drivers! I'm not sure if the track is versatile, as I've only tested it in a Super GT. But I think the track will comply with any form of automobile.

Intended Activities
Motorekresh (Int'l) is a grip course, meaning it is meant to be driven through normal operating conditions. This includes pure racing, to wet racing, to Sunday drives.

Course Map & Details
6968402889_7644985ab8_b.jpg

Visiting the Track & Fees
You can travel to Motorekresh (Int'l) by FRing me on PSN (ID is at the left below my avatar), and viewing my Course List. The track should be waiting for downloading. Make sure you attach a message mentioning your demand to download the course. If you have problems, please inform me on this thread.

And yes, I am being sarcastic about the fees. Or am I... :sly:

I hope you enjoy the course! 👍 If there's enough popularity, I may add more courses in the future :)

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of fun! Perhaps it's time to break out the GT5 again. If you could send me a friend request, it would be much appreciated.

I wish I was into Gran Turismo 5&6 when they first came out, now I can't do anything online.
If you want to friend me on PS3 then my ID is the same as my username.

Back